Maddie X Masky: You Taste Sweeter Than Cheesecake (Personal Request)

I giggled as the creamy deliciouness filled my mouth. Oh Masky would be so upset if he found out I was eating his cheesecake... Again. It wasn't my fault! Masky always hogged the chesecake and it was just so good. I was a bit worried, he did say that next time he caught me stealing his cheesecake he'd punish me..

But we'd been dating forever and he was always sweet, he was probably just bluffing so I'd stay away from his cheesecake. I giggled and I took another bite of the cake. I heard the kitchen door open behind me. 

Uh-oh... I turned and saw Maksy. He didn't look happy. "Why. Are you eating my cheesecake?" He asked and corssed his arms. I looked down, embarrassed I'd gotten caught. I knew I had some on my lips so I slowly licked the icing from my pink lips. Masky strided over to me and tilted my chin up and kissed me softly. He pulled away and whispered in my ear, "I said the next time I saw you eating my cheesecake I would punish you." 

I blushed, his voice was husky and he had never said anything like that.. Did I actually like it? I was a pretty shy girl and Masky was usually a shy and sweet guy.. So.. Why was he acting like this? Not that I was complaining. Just with those few words I felt myself get a bit wet..

"Bend over.." He whispered, gently bending me over the counter. He quickly pulled down my underwear and let it fall to the floor and pulled down my cut off's as well. I blushed immensley. Maksy rubbed his hands on my rears soothingly.

"How many times have you eaten my cheesecake, Maddie? Hmm..?" he asked. I stuttered nervously.

"I-I-" 

"11 times, Maddie.. You need to be punished." 

Now I knew what he was getting at. I struggled a little as Masky suddenly smacked my rear, causing me to cry out. "Masky! What the hell? What are you-" I was cut off as Masky slapped my ass again. He did 11 times and by the time he was done I was whimpering. Suddenly Masky's hand was rubbing my ass gently, he kissed the spots where he'd slap and murmured some words of ressurance. I couldn't help but think about how.. Hot that was. I never knew I'd like things like this and I never knew Masky had this side, but I loved it. 

"Maddie.. You like cheesecake, don't you?" Masky asked. I nodded in response. 

"Then let's put it to use.. " He trailed off, smiling. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but that sounded exciting and I couldn't wait to see what he meant. His hands left my rear and I felt a cool sticky substance being rubbed onto me. 

Holy Shit.

T-This is what he meant when he said he was putting it to use?! But... It wasn't that bad, especially when I felt Masky's mouth sucking the cheesecake from my ass. I moaned softly as his tongue darted out and licked the tender skin.

"Let's get some onto that wet pussy." He whispered and I nearly melted into the counter. I didn't know where this side of him had came from but I loved it.

I felt as Masky rubbed some of the icing around my entrance, rubbing it on teasingly. I moaned softly. I gasped when I felt Masky's mouth sucking on my sex. My entrance was even more wet and now pulsing. I felt as he gently nipped at my clit, causing me to moan loudly. I felt him smirk against my skin as he countinued to eat me out while rubbing more icing onto the tender skin. 

I heard him sucking some cheesecake off his fingers and then I felt a finger rub my pussy. "Ah, you're so fucking wet for me aren't you Maddie?" He asked.

I nodded. 

He continued to stroke my pussy which made me shake a little. "P-Please..." I whimpered, wanting him so bad. He laughed and shoved a finger inside me, I moaned in pleasure as he started to pump me. 

"You like that?" He asked, chuckling. I nodded and moaned as his finger moved in and out faster. He then added another digit and another, soon I was gripping the counter, his long slim finger felt so good, pressing into my G-Spot harder and harder with each pump.

"Are you going to cum?" He asked huskily. I nodded. "Say it." He growled, his fingers pumping even faster and harder.

"Maksy, I'm going to cum!" I screamed and I came all over his fingers as my body shook and shuddered. I panted, still bent over the counter. Masky walked to the other side of the counter, so he was in front of my red flushed face. I looked at his cum soaked fingers and licked my lips.

"You want to taste yourself?" I looked down and nodded shyly. Masky chuckled darkly and shoved his fingers in my mouth.

"Mmm.." I moaned as he let me suck on his fingers. 

"Ah.. I never knew you were so kinky," He mused, fucking my mouth with his fingers. Finally all the cum was gone from his fingers. 

"How'd you taste?" He asked humorously. 

"G-Good.." I replied, blushing. 

He laughed. "I'd say more than good. You taste sweeter than cheesecake." And of course, I blushed even more.

________________________

Alright so I'm putting this book on hold-ish.. I just don't want any more requests. If you do request you will not get your Lemon for a long while. I have like 4 lemons to finish and I don't have much time for more. Sorry!

❤Suck it, Lick it, Bite it. It can be sweet, spicy or bitter.❤ -Love, Anonymous