Kai X Ben: There's Someone In The Water (Personal Request)

Kai sighed as she tapped the drunk man on the shoulder. He didn't get up. She muttered something and grabbed a glass of ice cold water and didn't hesitate pouring it on his head. He shot up, screaming a bunch of curses. The man, a bearded man glared at her. She knew him, it was Johnny, the alcoholic that came almost every night. "If you wanted to be babied you should have came here on Mitchell's watch. Now go home and take a bath." She bit out.

She hated working at this bar due to all the crazy drunks and sleepers that came by. She could handle them, but just hated them. Johnny was gone in a matter of minutes. 

Just as Kai was about to lock up the bar for the day her phone buzzed in her pocket. It was a boy.. He was blond and smiling deviously... And he was naked. Kai felt her face go red. She quickly deleted the message and started to walk down the alley when he phone buzzed with another text message. There was no picture this time, only the words, 

"You shouldn't have done that" 

Kai mumbled a curse and just shut her phone off. No more meesages were sent.

_______________________________________

Kai was having trouble sleeping. Since she was on the swim team she quickly got up and decided she'd go out for a swim in the lake behing her apartment. Swimming calmed her down most of the time and she did it a lot when she had nightmares or couldn't sleep. So she quickly made her way out to the lake and decended on the beautiful moon liten lake. Crickets chirped as Kai discarded her clothes, her night shirt and shorts as well as her green panties. 

She shyly stepped closer to the water, covering her chest. Kai was always shy when it came to skinny dipping, even though she knew only pervy squirrels and horny deer were probably the only ones watching.

She desended into the water, her pale skin shimmering in the moonlight. She ducked underwater and swam freely. 

(Just a quick author's note, Kai, I'm sorry I made your character dumb. I don't think any girl would go out skinny diping, alone, at night just because she couldn't sleep. I'm sorry I made your character stupid... I apologize. I'm sure you have more common sense than that.)

It felt good, her long hair traveling behind her. That's when she saw him.. It was the boy from the text message, and he was staring right at her. Kai screamed and swimmed as fast as she could, which was fast, but the guy was faster. He dragged her from the water on a rock that was beached. 

He laid Kai on it as she struggled, she even tried to bite his fingers, but resitance was futile. She felt hands carress her breasts and she shivered, not only because she was cold but because of the touch. She felt two fingers grab her n*ipples and slowly and tesingly twisted them. Kair moaned softly, then scolded herself. SHe heard a faint chuckle and scolded herself even more. Why the hell was she giving into him. This freak was going to fucking RAPE her if she didn't do something!

She struggled again and tried to punch him blindly and kick. But he was stronger. "Shh... H-Hey.. It's okay.. I won't hurt you.. Please. You won't get away, so just enjoy it." The stranger said. After a few moments of more struggle Kai realized her was right. She couldn't get out of this one. Tears slid down her cheeks but the stranger wiped them away and continued to tease her by pinching her n*pples.

Kai moaned again and felt her self get wet. The hand skillfully grabbed her breast and Kai felt a mouth roaming her chest, making love bites and kissing them.

She sighed in pleasure and revealed her neck. The stranger was above her and she could just make out his blond eyes, due to the moonlight. He kissed her lips and bit her bottom one, causing her to cry softly. The boy groaned as his hands slid from her breasts down the her stomach where he teasingly traced some patterns on her skin.

Kai whimpered in need, at his hand being so close to her pulsing pussy, but the stranger continued to trace patterns in his skin though he got a little lower gradually. Finally the hand was teasing her throbbing pussy and Kai moaned. He pinched her clit and Kai cried out shyly, arching her back. The stranger chuckled and stopped, Kai whimpered, she was always enjoying it so much to have the simple hot touches taken away from her.

She felt something throbbing near her entrance and soon realized it was the strangers member. She cried a little in fear, but the stranger silenced her by softly pressing his cold lips to hers soothingly. 

"Hush.." He murmured as he teased her entrance with his d*ck that wanted just as much attention as Kai's sex did. Kai moaned in frustration and begged him,

"P-Please.." She begged softly, earning a humorful laugh in response. "As you wish.." He murmured and shoved his c*ck into her entrance. 

Kai arched her back and cried out softly. The strange placed his hands on her hips and slowly thrust into her. The pain of his huge member in her faded and was replaced with pleasure. 

"H-Harder.." She pleaded and the stranger granted her wish as he slammed into her at top speed, causing Kai to cry and moan with each thrust in pure pleasure. She heard the boy mutter, 

"I'm going to cum." And he groaned as he did. Kai met her climax as well and cried out loudly as her body wracked with shudders. They both laid still for a second, then the stranger pulled his massive c*ck from Kai's body, it was wet with Kai's and his own cum. The stranger was about to leave but Kai finally caught her breath and asked.

"Who are you?" 
"My name is Ben, and that's all you need to know.. Next time don't go skinny dipping in the dark alone.." He chuckled and before she knew it he was gone, back into the water.

Kai sighed and went home that night, wet and sticky but feeling so satisfied. She made herself swear never to skinny dip again, but.. After tonight the idea would always tempt her to see what would happen next time.
________________________________________

❤Suck it, Lick it, Bite it. It can be sweet, spicy or bitter.❤ -Love, Anonymous