Raura - The choice

Ross Pov.

Have you ever had too make a really hard choice but are afraid that that if you make one the person on the other end will be mad. Well that's what's happening to no me...... so i have to make a choice Austin and Ally season four orrrrr TBM 2 (authors note I HATE TMB SOOOO MUCH) If i take the a&a season four i would not have to say good bye to Laura ...WAIT WHAT?!?!?! Ok so maybe I do have a small crush on Laura... ok it's more than a little .I love her yes I Ross shor Lynch is in love with Laura Marie Marano!!!Well back to thinking.

Laura's Pov

I wonder why Ross has been so stressed lately . Is it because season four or something.

Half hour later

Still Laura's Pov

As I'm walking past Ross's door I hear a voice wait I know that voice ...it it's .........maia so i decide to listen in.

"Maia you have no idea how hard this is on me"

what is hard on him I thought

"I know what your dealing with .I've had to make a choice like this. "

What choice ... I thought

"No you have not maia ....you have not had to choose between the love of your life and some crappy movie that was wayyyyyy over promoted and only got views because it wad suppose to BE GOOD "

I gasp who is the love of his live i whisper out loud

"Ros....."

"No Maia ..... and it's your fault that i have to choose because it was YOUR stupid show that had to push the filming back not mine and I don't want to go through the raia vs. Raura thing again because did you see the hate Laura got."

"Ross I ....."

they both stop because they just heard me fall..Oh no I thought to my self.

"what was that"

"I don't no"

So they rush out and see Laura on the ground

"are you ok laur ?"

"JUST PEACHY"

"Whoa laur calm down"

"REALLY ME CALM DOWN...... WHY WOULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS BUT YOU TELL HER AND OH I BET SHE IS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE TOO"

"Laur no let me....." He starts but I cut him off

"!no ross it's too late good bye"

Ross's pov

What have i just done

Authors note i do not own anybody movie or show mentioned

and how do u y'all like it read / vote for more thanks