PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: This work is purely fictional and is written purely for entertainment purposes. The author has no affiliation with any of the characters in this story. The author does not own any of the characters along with the music posted within each chapter. This disclaimer is applicable to this chapter and every subsequent chapter within this story.

Two weeks. Fourteen days. Three hundred and thirty six hours.

This was the amount of time since they had last seen each other. It had been 13 hours since she was able to reply to his text message and it had been 45 minutes since he last tried to call her.

He was angry that he worked so much. He was angry that she worked so much. He was angry that she pushed them to work on different projects. He was angry that he even agreed.

He was also tired.

Tired from the pressure to be aware of his actions. Tired from the pressure to be aware of the women around him... The pressure to do well.

Entering into show business wasn't something he always wanted. There was a time where he dreamed of being in a band, becoming a pilot, go to college, just being able to hang out with friends at bars, etc.

But it was her that made him stay. Her that made him hungry to succeed. Her that made him the man he was today.

But he couldn't help but wonder, what if? What if he didn't get the part? What if he never got to meet her? What if he was able to go out and do whatever he wanted?

The people he currently worked with showed him that sometimes having fun and letting go was something he was able to do. It was something new. Something out of his normal routine. Something that gave him renewed energy. Sometimes having nothing to worry or think about made the pressure go away.

Sometimes when you are young and when you think you have it all, you can't help but wonder if there is more out there.

As he picked up his glass to take a sip of whatever mix of alcohol that was poured into it, he unlocked his phone in his other hand and started typing.

"I need to see you. We need to talk."

Sometimes there are decisions you make that can affect the rest of your life and these decisions can turn into a chance of a lifetime for others.

It might give someone that might not be so great a chance to do something that might not be so good.

Especially to her.