CHAPTER XVI: The Meeting Has Begun.

.:Recap:.

"Place your hats on the table..." Mifune said looking around as each Kage set their hats on the table in front of themselves. "You were called here today because the Raikage has called this meeting. My name if you don't know it; is Mifune and I will be your mediator. The meeting will now begin."

.:Recap over:.

<<Third Person's POV>>

Minato sat impatiently as everyone wondered who would start, but it was quickly decided when Gaara spoke, "I'll go first. Listen up." He started but was cut off before he could really explain by the Tsuchikage. Minato sighed softly at his childish actions, "the makeup of the five kages sure has changed. You must be something special, to be made Kazekage at your age. Your father must have taught you right. But apparently he forgot to install your manors." Minato was almost on the brink of murdering the Tsuchikage, for insulting not only her Kage but her Fiancé. She was about to jump through the curtain but Temari and Kankurō quickly restrained her until she calmed down.

"I guess...that's why I'm here as Kazekage." Gaara retorted back cheekily, easily angering the tempered old man into fake laughter. "Hahahaha!! You cheeky brat!!" Still laughing the Mizukage asked him to stop interrupting, then turned her flirty gaze back on Gaara, "Kazekage, please continue." Blushing at him, he kept a straight face and nodded. "I'm a former host...the Akatsuki nearly killed me extracting the beast, that's why I believe the Akatsuki is extremely dangerous." The Mizukage could see Minato from the crack in the banner and it was obvious that she could see the engagement ring as it tapped furiously along with her other finger against her crossed arms. Gulping the Mizukage turned back to the meeting and stopped bothering Gaara. "I requested aid from the other kages many times, but they all ignored me...except for the previous Hokage." Minato closed her eyes in thought, as she remembered the meeting and discussions with Gaara about help against the Akatsuki but none were ever good answers or the ones they wanted or needed, only from Lady Tsunade did they ever get the help the needed. "Though at this point, with so many hosts captured it's too late for aid." Gaara finished, leaning into his hands more, "hmph, if a country has had its host captured, it has no business giving other countries orders. It's an embarrassment!" He scoffed coldly and stupidly, "you should have tried to recover it in secret! Once it's stolen, you can't expect other countries to help you!" He said it sounded as if he like the sound of his cracked old voice. It irritated Minato to no end.

"I don't have time for that ridiculous old fashioned thinking." Gaara snapped back irritated and annoyed at the same time. As the Mizukage spoke everyone sensed the Raikage's rage rising and his inability to withhold his actions, as he slammed his fist into the table everyone moved to protect their kages, Minato sat infront of Gaara while Temari shielded them along with herself with her fan while Kankurō stood in front of her with his puppet at the ready. "We are here to talk, please refrain from such displays of rudeness." Mifune said to the Raikage. When the kages quietly dismissed their protectors the Tsuchikage caught sight of Minato, even though he was old and a respectable(back home) Kage, he could not stop himself from gawking at ogling Minato and her large breasts. "It's okay, Minato, Temari, Kankurō." Nodding Minato twisted around on the desk and hoped down, with a light hand on Gaara's shoulder she set a light kiss to his head and jumped back to her seat. After that commotion Minato sort of droned out the talking until the talk of Naruto and Kurama came back up, "the only host left it Konohagakure's Nine tailed beast–" "your wrong." Gaara cut in, "there is another Nine tailed beast, and she sits in this room." He said turning to where Minato sat, climbing back down she pushed the banner back a bit and looked at everyone.