Arguing with Parents || @missCorporal-

Problem : Arguing with Parents

Solution by : Our Beta - missCorporal-

*******

We all have been through the at least one fight with out parents. I'd be lying if I said I've never fought with them before, because I have. And I'm not proud of it at all.

Whether if it's about your relationship statuses or an angry teenage phase, we all go through that time period where fights are unavoidable. But it is, fortunately, not too late to save yourself from the pain and guilt when you realized that you're the one doing things wrong yet the one who refuses to acknowledge it.

My solution to this is to push away that disturbing pride of yours and just straight up apologize to your parents. Well, when they're done with their speech of course. Rid of that thought that thinks you yourself as someone who's never wrong, because not everyone are saints. Not you, and certainly not me. We all make mistakes, and what's better than to just learn from it rather than letting it grow?

Secondly, don't ever back talk or roll your eyes at your parents when they're grounding you. Just don't. It's disrespectful and it just angers them further. You don't want them chewing on your even further than they already have. And of course, I don't suppose you'd like to see your future kids treat you the same way now do you?

From my own experience, which is quite a lot, I must say, I'd rather avoid doing anything that'll possible cause an argument between you and your parents. The best way to this problem is to avoid it before it even appears. Not only does arguments destroy the trust and bond between both parties, but it also causes a lot of unnecessary headaches. So just avoid them as much as you can.

Even if you're grounded, or just simple pissed at your parents, keep your thoughts to yourself. Seriously. The one thing you're trying to do here is to keep your temper in check. Don't go on a huge rage mode that'll make things worse, because spluttering out your thoughts... isn't really helping. The last thing you'll want to do is make your parents scream at you more. And if you ever feel like exploding in the middle of their speech, think about something else that'll distract you temporarily.

That's basically the how-to guide for dealing with an argument with your parents.

Remember : Your parents love you dearly despite their words, and that no one cares about you more than they do. They're the ones you'll be leaning on when there are problems, and the least you can do is not making their lives harder than it already is. There's no one you can trust the most other than your family. Because they care about you, and they love you unconditionally.