[v] phone call

[v]
             [faith]
 [June 4, 2014] 

          This whole morning has been agiated, from the moment I was up till now. I normally have quick showers but today I ended up overthinking everything under a cold water shower, and I hope I don't fall sick. Everything was rigid and I was easily distracted by my thoughts, and I knew Liam noticed it during breakfast too. I was quiet the whole time, but you can't blame me. 

        Knowing I could mess things up just makes me even more overwrought. But to be thinking technically, it's something I've done before. It sounds unusual, yes, but I do know what I've got to do and say. But still, the feeling that Niall and Amber's entire future which obviously has only one chance this time is dependant on me, isn't a good feeling. I'd have to carry the guilt on my shoulders everyday if something goes wrong. 

          So many things have happened in the past few days, there's no time to even keep track. I know this started off with me, and it was a little discouraging when Liam didn't believe it. What I needed was his support the most, and since I didn't have it, it didn't take me a second thought to think I've really gone crazy. I've always been this kind― a little dependant. Everything get's fifty percent harder for me if I don't have the most important people's trusts. My anxious nature doesn't help either, probably the reason I've been so shaky all morning. 

         “Just call her,” It was afternoon by now, almost one. I paid attention at Liam's suggestion, as he took a glance at the chicken in the pan. We had this schedule you can say; we each had an alternate day when we'd cook. It made everything fair, though it might sound much like a school or something. This wasn't because just me taking up the cooking or him doing it would be unfair. We both love it equally and we've had countless little tiffs when we first moved in here, upon who'd cook, each day. So we settled on this idea. It's fair, to be honest. “Don't waste time,” He said.

         “But,” I argued, as my elbows lay on the counter. “As far as I remember, last time I had called her up it was evening,” I frowned, popping an almond in my mouth. I do have a habit of trying to distract myself with small things if there's anything big, serious going on. He sighed, putting the spoon he used for stirring the chicken, away. I giggled mentally, thinking of those moments when fans react about his spoon problem. It's nothing, he's not really afraid of them, he's just too OCD when it comes to cleanliness. And that's not a good think for me cause I'm the messiest person when it comes to being clean and tidy. 

        There, I get so distracted so quickly, it's not even funny. How does he keep up with me?

        “What's going to happen?” He shrugged. “It won't matter. She's already lost the letter, now all she needs is a call from you. And then, I don't think there's anything else you're going to have to do.” He said, filling up the plates with the food. I placed the few almonds in my palm back into the jar and grabbed a fork. 

        “Hmm,” I nodded. “You're right. I'm stupid,” I chuckled at myself, then immediately stuffing my face with beautifully prepared chicken pieces. 

       “You always are,” He muttered, knowing I could hear.