Money?!

For those who may be concerned, this chapter is not terribly important to the plot and is mainly for character development. If you want to skip it I won't be offended. ~Gracie

Kit slowly sauntered back home from school a few days after they figured out that the songs actually said words.

Suddenly her front door smacked her unmercifully I'm the face. how was she home already? After she got inside she rushed to the fridge, she was starving!

There was nothing inside. She would just have to go to the store, Kit checked her wallet. Empty.

WHAT?! Great, she was broke and had been released from her part-time job due to loss in profit. She groaned and shuffled to bed, with a growling stomach.

For the next few days Kit skipped school to try finding a job.

After finding no leads she went to school without breakfast and when she finally got to the host club she felt dead. Tamaki happened to cross her path and confirmed Kit's suspicion that she looked even worse than she felt.

"Kit your back-eeeeeek!!! What happened maiden?!" He shrieked in an extremely unprincly manner. "I'm not a maiden Romeno" she grumbled before yelling, "Moriiiiiii!! I need a huuuuug!" Not caring that she was acting like a child.

Mori obliged and wrapped his arms around her and picked her up as she grumbled curses upon this world.

Honey tugged on her shirt and asked "What's wrong Kitty?" Kitty? Oh my gosh he's adorable.

Just then her stomach growled loud enough Kit was sure they could hear it in Europe. "Oh" Tamaki replied "Do you want some food?"

"Yes!"

*A plate of spaghetti, 3 bread sticks, and a slice of cake later*

"So why'd you look like a zombie?" Kaoru questioned, "No no no" Hikaru protested 'innocently',"she looked more like a hobo"

Kit gave them both a death stare and they backed away slowly,"ooooo scary scary"

"What happened" Haruhi asked ignoring the twins. Kit looked down "I ran out of money for food and I can't find a job. . ."
"Now that's just unfortunate" Kyoya answered with not a drop of sympathy in his voice.

"What?" The twins asked in unison", "you work for money?" Kyoya inquired, "I can't remember ever having no money" Hikaru added.

Kit sighed "stupid rich people", Haruhi patted her shoulder "I'm with you, yup, all the way"

"We could help you out" Mori said, "Yeah yeah!" Honey cheered.
"Would you?!" She yelled happily. "Definitely!" Honey shouted

Kit picked up Honey and spun hum around as they both cheered "yay!"

A few days later Kit had a job as a part-time guard at Honey's estate.

Oh mah gosh!! That took forever! I have no ideas lol. *Sigh*