A/N

Welcome to my first ever werewolf novel, and my first novel on Wattpad – most of my previous works have been reuploads of old short stories.

This has been a work in progress of mine for some time. I initially conceived it as a satire of some of the more common werewolf tropes, and from there it slowly grew into something more substantial.

A few pointers:

-Wolves in this story can shift freely, although the difficulty of this varies with the phases of the moon. They can stay in wolf form for prolonged periods in times of famine or drought. They only have telepathic powers in wolf form. 

-Mates are not chosen, but some packs choose to believe that this is true.

-I'm still working on face claims. Keep tuned.

-I am from Australia and some of the spellings and euphemisms might be a bit odd.

-This story is not explicitly set in any real country or geographical area, although there are clues if you look closely.

-This book is unedited, although typos and other grammatical errors should be relatively rare.

-there will be blood and violence and profane language.

-The views and opinions expressed by the characters do not necessarily reflect those of the author. 

-The characters do not necessarily reflect the real-life personality of their face claims. 

-All comments are welcome.

Happy Reading!