Welcome

Welcome to Wattpad Help Wanted, the second edition! The one stop shop for all your Wattpad needs, now with 90% less me and 100% more sense.

WHW is an experimental project created to bring the different groups of Wattpad together by creating lists of the different groups on Wattpad. This simultaneously advertises for the members of the lists and helps authors find any help that they need. 

To use:

Each chapter has a list of users who preform a certain task (editors, cover artists, etc.).

If the user has a preference next to their name, make sure your book matches them before requesting help from that user.

To request help from that user, send them a message over the PM or (if they have special instructions on how to contact them written next to their name or at the beginning of the chapter) follow those instructions.

Some users ask for payment in return for their services in the form of votes, reads, comments, or a shout out. Payment information is not included in the description next to their name, so you must discuss this with the user. 

Use of this book is free, but it would be appreciated if you voted or commented on the chapters you use so that we can get an accurate number of how many users we have helped.

Any requests for help in the comments will probably go unnoticed by the users on the list, so please refrain from doing so.

If you do not like the format on this version, I suggest you check out the previous book on AnneAuthor's profile called Wattpad Help Wanted. It has a more comedic tone to it and is simply a more entertaining version of this work.