Chapter 8

Cool_Dude101: Ha-ha. Yeah. Don't laugh. Lost my virginity behind a dumpster :/. Lol

I roll on the floor howling like a hyena. Danny and I have been chatting since four this morning and I wasn't even tired yet. I compose myself and wipe fallen comical tears from my cheeks. My eyes drift to the time on the laptop.Shit!

RaeOfSunshine: Danny! I have to go! Im late for school! :0

Cool_Dude101: No! Come on! Stay with me. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet up ):

RaeOfSunshine: Danny >:[ I gotta goooo. But I would love to meet you.

Cool_Dude101: Then why dont we? Its not like anyone at school is missing you. All those son of a bitches care about is themselves.

His remark sends a strong sting to my heart, but not because it hurt. But because someone other than myself and Mom had said it aloud.

     RaeOfSunshine: Yea, you're the only friend I have tbh. Everyone thinks I'm weird.  I guess they just don't know how to deal with me...

Cool_Dude101: I don't think you're weird Rae, I think you're awesome babe.(;
In fact, I'd like to take you on a proper date. What's your address?

My address? What the hell. Yes, I liked Danny. Yes, he was one of only two of my friends and yes he was sweet and caring. But I'm not as simpleminded as I look and wouldn't just give a boy I've been talking to for a week my damn address no matter how desperate I was.

RaeOfSunshine: Uhmm... I can't tell you that... It's only been a week since we've been talking...

I pause and wait for his response. When I see he's about to type I hold my breath.

...~Cool_Dude101~... Has Signed Off.

Crap. He's probably feeling rejected or heavyhearted or something. Damn, I'm not good with boys at all. Oh well, I'll make it up to him later I guess. I get up and take a nice, cold shower and throw on my beatles T-shirt and some jeggings. Once satisfied with my attire I grab my backpack, phone and camera and sprint out the front door.

            After walking for a while,  I dig through my bag looking for my purple headphones. I check the front two pockets, the two middle spots, and even the little pockets inside of the little spots, but I can't find my headphones. I finally give up and lay my hands on my hips, thinking where I could have planted it down. After a few minutes of staring at a random butterfly, I remember that I threw it underneath my pillow. But shit, I'm really late for school...

           I willingly drag myself towards my house step by step. After a few minutes of walking I hear footsteps behind me. I quickly stop in my tracks and circle around. I glance from left to right and see nothing. I shrug and turn back around to keep walking. I hear breathing and stop dead in my tracks again. Rae. Fucking calm down.

         I continue walking while pacing myself this time. As I'm about to turn a corner, I hear footsteps keeping up. I try not to freak myself out as I steady my pace as the footsteps grow louder and nearer. I finally bolt out in a run out of no where, confusing my chaser. My hair blows in my face as I fly past an infinite amount of houses. I slow down my speed as I reach my front door. I throw both hands on my knees and bend over, heeving and out of breath. I get back up, arching my back, eyes closed, and exhale. Before I had a chance to realize, I felt a pair of hands on me, one over my mouth, the other around my abdomen. I try to scream but it all comes out muffled. I elbow my attacker but it doesn't faze him.

          I feel his lips against my ear, his breath hot as he exhales, cold as he inhales.

"You're finally coming home....gorgeous."

Gorgeous. Tears dare to plummet from my eyelids as he drags me towards his car. I fight as hard as I can and Jam my teeth into his sweaty palms so he releases me. I start to bolt, but  I scream in pain when I feel my hair being pulled from behind me. He twists it in his hands, brings my head towards a random car, slamming my head into it countless times. Where the fuck is everyone?! The last thing I recall is him scooping me up bridal style, me feeling lifeless, and him saying,

"I love you. Lets go home"