Chapter 1

A/N My first fanfiction using real life charcters! I am sorry if they're a bit OOC. I'll try my best as the story goes on. I hope you liked it though! Comments and reviews are very much loved!

___________________________________________

- LOVELYZ -

Baby Soul's POV

I am so happy right now. Our manager called us earlier because he was going tell something. Turns out, we are appearing in a new reality show called "Living Together". It means Lovelyz will be exposed more!

"But, does that mean we are going to be with another group?" Jin asked ever so curious.

"Yes you are. The show's purpose is to get two groups of the opposite gender to live together in one house for 2 weeks. This is so that you will know more about each other and so that you will be friends." Our manager explained.

My mood fell when I heard 'opposite gender'. It means the other group is a boy group right? I just hope there won't be any issues or hate again, especially not to my dongsaengs.

"Who's the other group then?" I heard Mijoo asked.

"Yeah, I mean were not close to any other boy group except Infinite oppas." Jisoo added.

Now this really got me thinking, who will be the other group. I mean they should at least inform us beforehand right?

"That we don't know yet. It's up to the show. Well, just prepare . Remember to be yourself and don't mind the haters, ok?" Our manager finished with an advice.

"Yes!" we answered. Some seemed excited while some, including me seemed worried. I mean they didn't even bother informing us about the other group. Not even a clue, how are we going to work then?

After the discussion, we returned to out dorm. Everyone seemed happy so I should be happy too, for them.

- Dorm -

Sujeong's POV

I noticed that Soul unnie was not really as excited as us. And its probably because she's worried for us. I got hate once for working with V-ssi, so that may explain.

"Unnie" I approached her since she was not with everyone.

"It's fine. We're strong so we can handle anything, even hate, right?" I continued.

"I know, we've matured enough. I just don't want that you guys will get hate again." she answered still worried.

"Let's just remember that fans unnie, and also the soon-to-be fans. They'll be there to support us." I said reassuringly.

"Thank you Sujeong-ah. I am older but you're the one comforting me." She said to me.

"But you're the one worrying for us and that's already more than enough." I said while hugging her. I mean she always worries for us, it's like she's carrying our worries without us knowing.

"Hey the two Sujeongs! It's dinner time!" Mijoo called us for dinner.

"Ok! We're coming." We replied.

When we entered I heard them talking about the new show.

"It's been a long time since we appeared in a show right?" I heard Yein.

"Yeah. But I'm still curious about the other group. What's more is that they're a boy group, so it's our first time working a boy group." Mijoo unnie said. She seemed really excited about this.

"How 'bout you Sujeongie, who do you want to appear with?" Kei unnie suddenly asked.

"Mmm... Seventeen maybe?" I answere. I really like Seventeen but like as in like a fan or something.

"Aigoo, this kid. You like them that much huh?~" Kei unnie teased me.

"What are you saying unnie? We all like seventeen anyway." I said truthfully.

"Yeah, that's true." Jisoo unnie agreed while nodding her head.

Jiae's POV

" Well, ok. Putting aside the other group, what do you think will we do in the show?" I suddenly asked. Everyone was only talking about the other group but we don't even know what we will do. I mean it's our first time again in a show so I want to do my best as the visual of the group.

"Yeah, let's talk about that instead." Soul unnie agreed with me.

"Mm... maybe like other shows, we would just have missions, and maybe try to survive without the help of the staffs." Jin suggested. Well yeah, that may happen but wouldn't that be like any other show? What's the fun there.

"Will this show be hard or will it be like one fine day. You know we just relax?" Yein wondered.

"Yeah I hope so. I just want to rest and relax." I replied to Yein.

"Aish, this grandma of ours just wants to rest. What's the fun there?" Mijoo teased me while laughing, and now everyone is laughing as well.

"Yah! shut up!" I shouted a little acting like I was angry, but I know that they know I don't mean it.

- after dinner - - bed time -

Third Person's POV

"Ok everyone , get ready for bed!" Baby soul shouted, reminding her members. It was already 10:00 PM and they decided to sleep early.

"Ok, unnie!" The other members replied.

They did they're usual routine before bed. Some took showers, while some wrote in their diaries. Finally, all of them are their beds.

"Guys, I'm just glad Lovelyz is getting known more." Jin suddenly said but genuinely.

"Yeah, I just hope this show will turn out good."Jisoo also replied.

"Everyone, let's just continue talking about this tomorrow, for now let's just sleep. Good night my dongsaengs~" Soul reminded her members.

"Ok, good night unnies~" Yein, their maknae, greeted them, then everyone greeted each other as well.

____________________________________________

A/N That's all for chapter 1, I hope it wasn't disappointing. I also hope everything was clear. This is Lovelyz side, the next chapter would be BTS side.

Thank you for reading~

-Courage-