Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part One

Start from the beginning

"What are you thinking about?" Cassie asked, shifting around so that she could look at the photo from the angle that I was viewing it from.

"Just trying to figure out which one of us looks the hottest." I played my odd moment off with a joke and Cassie giggled.

Avery sucked in a breath, "That's a real close one." She noted, adding onto my joke. I stifled a laugh at her input as she too shifted so that she could view the photo from the front instead of from the side.

"Let's ask Jameson!" Cassie's bright idea shocked me as I had little time to object when Cassie snatched the book from my hands and took it to Jameson, forcing it into his grasp. Jameson, who had been seemingly earwigging in on our conversation, simply stared at me before glancing down at the book. His eyes never flitted away from whatever he was gazing at on the page, and I felt my heart jump.

"As Avery said," Jameson lifted his gaze to meet my stare, "It's a close one." But his eyes betrayed him. It wasn't a close one. It wasn't even a hard decision for him. He had been eyeballing my image in the picture.

After my heart had combusted, having had it's fill for the day, the girls and I chatted and joked around nonstop, before blasting random tunes out of our phones, dancing around as if we were all born with two left feet. And Jameson stood in the corner of the room, just watching us—he was watching me.

The girls left at half past one, and I could feel the adrenaline rush still coursing through my body as they shut the door. All was quiet, but not calm.

I swivelled around to meet Jameson's gaze on me. I grinned at him; he was nearing closer to me and, when he was an arms stretch away, I pulled him in for another hug.

"Is it national hug day?" Jameson asked me as he laughed into the crook of my neck. The sound travelled down my spine in tiny vibrations and I smiled at the sound.

"No, but it's national 'I'm in love with Jameson day'." I joked, but in a childish manner, I meant every word.

Jameson pulled away and traced my features with the pad of his index finger, "So it's your birthday and 'I'm in love with Jameson day'." Jameson seemed to joke, but his eyes curiously absorbed all of my face, drinking up my features.

"Double whammy." I grinned and Jameson returned the favour, almost seeming to be triggered by my smile. And then he was staring at my lips. And then I was staring at his. And then I leaned in. And then I closed my eyes. And, then, as a warmth filled my lips, electricity shooting up from the corners, I knew that we were kissing.

Clothes came off. We paused when we were in our underwear.

"You know.." I trailed off, tracing circles in his shoulder as lay on top of him on the bed. "I'm sixteen now, the law states that I can legally have sex." I continued, and my comment seemed to make Jameson laugh as he tucked blonde locks behind my ear.

"And is sex something only the law wants, or what you want too?" Jameson's eyes bore into mine. But he wasn't pressuring me, he was simply asking, as if no judgement was to be held for my answer.

I smiled sheepishly, "That's very true." I whispered, feeling a blush creeping onto my cheeks as I felt ashamed of my previous words. I avoided Jameson's eyes but he apparently had other ideas as he placed a gentle finger under my chin and lifted up my head so that I was looking at him again.

"Don't feel embarrassed," Jameson first told me, running his fingers over my chilled arm, trying to coax me out of my shell. Then he added another comment, "I thought the same thing," I stopped short of any possible action I was carrying out.

"You thought about it too?" I asked him, not believing that my feelings were reciprocated.

Jameson smiled as he played with locks of my hair as they splayed over his bicep. "I've thought about it many times." He told me simply, and I knew that he was telling the truth. The look in his eyes told me so, they also told me he was thinking about it right now.

"Well," I smiled playfully, "You can think about it a while longer," I told him before rolling off his body, making myself comfortable beside him, "I'm a virgin until further notice." I pronounced and Jameson laughed, the sound a fresh air to our heat. I snuggled into his side, feeling a tingle of electricity as my bare skin met his.

And then, just like the hotel room lights, I was out. Sleep greeted me and I greeted it back, slowly falling away from my happy reality.

_________________________________

Same

Falling is great

Until you hit the floor

(Not a spoiler)

(Was a spoiler)

Who said thatttttt

-dragon

WAIT NOT YET

THREE CHEERS FOR SQUAD SCENE (kind of)

cheers
cheer
chee

SKYSON

OMG

GOT SO STEAMY

WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO WOOHOO

-not me ha

__________
Next update: Wednesday
__________

CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN PART TWO SPOILER:

You don't know how lucky you are to have experienced happiness until you've lost it.