Mystrade 6

Mystrade : Day 6

Prompt:

"You're insane!"

"I know, isn't it great?"

~~~~~~~~

"You're insane!" Lestrade laughed. Anderson was dropping his theories about what might've happened to Sherlock, before the Consulting Detective re-appeared from the dead.

I know, isn't it great? And It's perfectly possible!" Anderson pretended to look offended.

"What's possible?" Sherlock asked lazily as he strolled into the office after visiting the Mortuary and one Molly Hooper.

Lestrade found himself grinning as he noticed that Sherlock's older brother, Mycroft, strolled in behind his brother.

"Mycroft? What a surprise!" Greg exclaimed in shock happiness.

"Sherlock! I was just saying to the unbeliever here-" Anderson said, throwing a slight glance of contempt in Lestrade's direction.

"Oh be quiet Anderson, you lower the IQ of the whole street!" Sherlock snapped.

Anderson walked off in a huff, and Sherlock rolled his eyes as he flopped down in a vacant chair.

"How's Molly?" Lestrade asked, though his eyes were on Mycroft as he watched him pace around Lestrade's office.

"Fine," Sherlock muttered.

Lestrade knew Sherlock was still having a hard time expressing himself in full to the young pathologist. Though he knew she had the will of steel, and was the perfect balance to Sherlock's irregularity.

"Perhaps you can surprise young Molly with some flowers, Sherlock." Mycroft spun on his heel and addressed his brother.

Lestrade raised his eyebrows as Sherlock stared at his brother, computing what he just said. Sherlock nodded and exited the room purposefully.

"So, Detective Inspector." Mycroft smiled at Lestrade.

Greg smiled at Mycroft in return.
"So, Mycroft, what brings you here?" Lestrade asked.

"You." Mycroft said, smiling still.

Greg couldn't help but grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~