you go shopping together

Yoosung Kim

Guess what happened today - a console release for the blondie's favourite game, LOLOL. Of course, he was ecstatic and dragged you along to the mall so he could purchase the game.

"(name), come on, we're almost there!" Yoosung's voice chimed as he pulled you by the hand.

As promised, you found the shop pretty quickly and both of you walked into the store. Immediately, Yoosung ran off like a kid in a candy store to find his game; with a sigh, you followed.

"Can you see it?" He asked expectantly as he searched for the game.

You looked in front of you, and there was a unmissable display for the LOLOL console release. A cardboard cutout of one of the avatars and multiple copies of the game.

"It's right there, Yoosung." You tapped his shoulder.

"Ah!" He nearly squeaked, grabbing one of the copies in a blink.

"You know that I'm gonna have to play against you sometime, you're not the only one who knows how to press a few buttons." You teased as he walked to the the cashier.

"But I don't want to play against you (name).... I'd rather play with you, it's more fun that way. I can protect you then!" He exclaimed, unaware of the effect that his worlds held.

You blushed at his kind words, even in the virtual world, he was just as protective over you.

Zen

It was Zen that wanted to take you shopping. He wanted to take you to buy a new handbag after yours had recently broken. He had been saving up for weeks - all to spend it on his one and only.

He took you to a lavish store, filled with expensive looking products. There was a bag that particularly caught your eye and you picked it up.

"Look at this one, it's perfect!" You smiled, holding it up proudly and examining it with a wide grin.

You then looked at the price tag, all of the colour drained from your face as you saw the number of zeros. Placing the bag down, a disheartened sigh left your lips.

"Is this the one you want, babe?" Zen asked, reaching from behind you to pick up the bag.

"W-well yes..." You admitted. "But it's too expensive! Don't worry about it!"

Without another word, he walked to the cashier and bought the bag. He spent the money he had been saving in secret, placing the bag in your hands, the bag that was now yours.

"One new bag for my beautiful lady. It's only right to be spoiled once in a while, right?" He winked, touching your cheek affectionally.

"Thank you!" You kissed his cheek, making him blush a little from the surprise. "I'll cherish it!"

Jaehee Kang

It was a rare time that you two had a day together, which meant that you and Jaehee would always cherish the moments you shared. Today, she decided to take you to the bookstore to purchase a few novels.

You walked into the store hand-in-hand, looking through the vast genre of books. You were longing for a romance, while Jaehee wanted a non-fiction. It's funny how you had differing views, but, opposites attract.