06 [edited]

Chapter 6: Dancing

"Welcome home!" Eunwoo greets me cheerfully the moment I come in, but he gets ignored. Not his fault that I'm not in the mood. The news about the dance competition has ruined my day, completely.

"You okay?" He asks, trailing behind me. I sigh, laying down on my bed and covering my face with a pillow. I feel the bed shrink a little, telling me he is sitting next to me.

"Having problems with uni?" He asks again. I remain silent, my soul drifting away from my body.

What should I do? Damn this dance competition. Urghhh... Somebody help me!!!!!

"Do you need any help?" He asks again, slowly taking off the pillow from my face. I turn my head to look at him and our eyes meet. This time, my heart is beating normally. Thank god. The thoughts of the dance competition must have knock some sense into me.

"Hey, is dancing hard?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows at my question.

"Well.. At first, it is hard. But once you get a hold of it, it will be easier than you thought." He answers, "Why?"

Ignoring his question, I ask again, "Do you know how to dance?"

"Of course! I'm an idol! Now tell me, what is wrong with you?" He asks firmly.

I sigh. I'm not sure whether to share this problem with him or not. He's not someone closed that I can share my problems with.

"Fine. I won't ask anymore." He gives up, lying down beside me, "Talking about dance, have you seen my group's performance?"

"Nope." I answer, shaking my head. "I have lots of other work to do instead of fangirling over some dancing guys."

Eunwoo snorts before grabbing his phone from the side table next to the bed. "Let me show you our performance."

He smiles before giving the phone to me, a song starts to play on the background. They're dancing in the practice room, wearing casual clothes.

"Is this you?" I point out at a guy wearing white shirt with blue lines and he nods. "Ohh, you recognize me at the first sight. As expected from Lee Eunbi." He says smugly which earns him a painful nudge from me.

I ignore his remark, continue to watch the video. "Who is this?" My eyes catch a sight of a cute boy who dances the best among the others.

"Him? His name is Rocky. Our main dancer and rapper." He says. "He's superb in dancing, right? Though he is younger than me, he is my personal dance teacher."

Dance teacher?

An imaginary light bulb shines in my mind as I figures the solution to my problem. I rise up from the bed,turning my head to look at him. I notice that he is eyeing me weirdly, definitely confused with my sudden change in attitude.

"You can teach me how to dance!" I tell him excitedly. "You're an idol who dance so you can be my dancing teacher."

"Huh?"

"Okay, let me explain. A dance competition is gonna be held next month and I, as one of the dance club members, have to join it no matter what. The problem is, I don't know how to dance. So, you can teach me how to dance!!! Eunwoo, help me, pleasee?"

He has a blank face on.

"Just say yes will you?" I look at him with puppy eyes.

"I'll help you... " He says slowly, "I think." He mumbles the last word which I can't catch it.

Whatever! What important is he has agreed to be my dancing teacher, so I at least won't dance comically at the competition. Problem solved!

My eyes catch a glimpse at the clock and my eyes widen. OMG! I'm late for work!!!

"Hey, I gotta go to work now. Thanks Eunwoo, I appreciated it so much." I smile at him before rushing out for work.