He is my teacher !

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO LOVES THIS STORY <3

Hello guys sorry for not uploading sooner ! Been busy and exam are coming so my birthday :D.

hope you like it and vote comment and fan !!

love u all and Peace V

YOURS 

REWYS123

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER-12

Leah and Jake got ready to go to Aaron's place for dinner. Leah was  dressed in a jeans and a t-shirt while Jake wore jeans and his favourite spongebob square pants t-shirt .

I kneeled on my knee and looked into Jake's eyes and said " Jakey you know the rules ." 

"Ywes sissy ." Jake said

"Come lets go." Leah said and took Jake in her arms and walked to her new neighbour's house.

She knocked the door and waited for someone to open the door. To her surprise Aaron opened the door shirtless. The first thing she did was cover Jake's eyes .

"Do you mind ?." Leah said 

" I uh sorry , " Aaron said  and ran to put a shirt on when a beautiful lady perhaps in her 50's came to us.

" Oh my you might be our neighbours. " she said and introduced herlf as Reece Salvatore( big vampire diaries fan here ) 

We all went into the living room and sat down.

"What's your name dear?.Reece said 

"Oh my I am so sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is Leah and this is my brother Jake. " I said while Jake hid his head  in my hair .

" Aw isn't he charming cute little guy." Reece said

" Yes, he is." Aaron said coming into the room thankfully wearing a shirt which hugged his body very well.Leah  thinks about Travis her mind said as she snapped out of her daze.

Aaron gave her and smirk and liked what he saw.

" So Hunny where are your parents?." Reece asked 

I tightened my grip on Jake and and answered " They died in a car accident." 

Instead of looking at me with pity Reece did something else , she gave me a smile and told me " You are really brave to handle these things at such a age." and hugged her

As they where talking 

" Leah which school do you go too?." Aaron asked

" Wilson Academy ." Leah said

" Wow nice I am joining from Monday as the new gym teacher." Aaron said

Leah almost spit the water she was drinking and yelled " YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY TEACHER?!." 

Aaron only laughed at her expression.

_______________________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHA 

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT 

AND GUYS ONLY 3 VOTES IN THE PREVIOUS PART I AM HURT COME ON PEOPLE !