1

AYE FAM okay so this is more of the same things I did in the las book, and DON'T WORRY I've seen all your requests and I'm working on them now XD

Without further a due, BOOK 2.

1. What he does in the morning.

Horace: Horace, being the boy to always be dress with his hair slick back, gets up the earliest. He takes a hot shower, put on his outfit he picked the day before, and gels his hair to no end, or at least until Millard bangs on the door for him to come out.

Enoch: Enoch doesn't ever get up in the morning, its usually around 2ish he decides to join the other children. Even then, he doesn't brush his hair, but he takes a quick shower to wash his face, because Enoch doesn't want face demons. Nobody wants a face demon. (PimplesXD)

Jacob: Jacob doesn't do much in the morning besides get a cup of dark coffee and run his hands through his hair and get dressed. He has the simpler of most routines.

Millard: As said before, Millard gets up after Horace, and after about 20 minutes of banging on the door to get Horace out, he can enjoy a slightly warm shower. Horace usually takes up all the hot water...

Hugh: Hugh legit just puts on his goggles and calls it good. On occasion he might pat each one of his bees on the head.

2. What his first thoughts of you were. (Continued from 6)

Horace: Wait was she saying that about me? Oh no she's just look at one of those cellular devices. Oh my GOD SHE DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS HERE AHAHAHAHA.

Enoch: I related to that on a spiritual level.

Jacob: Is that the Schuyler Sisters? Oh this is my JAM. Oh shit she's cute. IMMA HAVE TO, "WERK!"

Millard: Oh heavens not again...

Hugh: Where'd my bee go? Oh he's over there with that cute girl. Oh she's talking to him. Wh-WHAT NOW?

3. The first movie you saw together.

Horace: Titanic was the first movie you two watched together because it was a classic and Horace decided he loves classics and had to watch all of them. He was bawling his eyes out by the end, but who wouldn't?

Enoch: You two watched Cabin in the Woods. Now Enoch loves horror films, but the older ones are more his domain, these were too real looking and he screaming the whole way through. You on the other hand was just mad at the ending, because boy did it suck.

Jacob: Jacob had you pick the movie, so you picked your favorite superhero movie, Captain America: The First Avenger. Jacob never seen it, and says he didn't like superheroes, but you were surprised the next day when he was scrolling through the Stucky tumblr tag.

Millard: You picked out the original Footloose only because Willard rhymes with Millard. Half way through Mill was getting into it and a few weeks later, Millard could dance to Give The Boy A Hand by memory. Of course you couldn't see him doing it until one night you found him dancing in his boxers...

Hugh: I think you know where I'm going with this... What other movie is made for this golden opportunity? The Bee Movie of course! No more explanation needed.

Okay yall I'm going to try to update tomorrow too, BUT NO PROMISES.

With much love,
Faith

Also, if you haven't already, watch the video ;D