04 [edited]

Chapter 4: Living together

I look at him in disbelief as he plops himself on the couch, grabbing the remote control before switching on the TV.

"ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo reported to hiatus from the group activities due to health problems. The fans hope he get well soon."

Hearing the news, Eunwoo rolls his eyes. " After calling me such things, they hope me to get well soon?" He snickers.

"Dummy!" He turns to me, eyebrows raise. "The one who called you such things are your antifans. The one who hopes you to get well soon are your fans. Can't you see the difference?"

He just sulks, looking back to the screen. I sigh before sitting beside him on the couch. I snatch away the remote control from his grip and change the channel to Music Bank.

"Hey!" He frowns.

"What?" I deadpan, "Didn't I tell you to leave?"

"Eunbi-yah, please let me stay with you??" He smiles cutely, looking at me with hopeful eyes which makes my heart beats faster.

"No way. Why should I?" I quickly look away, trying to calm my heart.

"I'll pay half of your house rent." He offers.

What?

"I'll buy groceries."

Hurmm?

"I'll clean your house, cook you food everyday."

Well...

"If you want.." His voice is dangerously near with my ear that I can feel his hot breath, "I can be your boyfriend too."

"Pervertt!!" I grab the cushion and smack him with it several times. "Ow ow, okey okey. I'm just kidding!!" He grabs my hand to stop me and our eyes meet. And again, my heart beats faster than ever, butterflies going havoc in my stomach.

"Pleasee??" His eyes are desperate and begging.

"No." I quickly pull back my hand from his grip, looking away. Lee Eunbi, stop blushing will you?!

He sighs and finally reasons, "If I leave, I really don't have anywhere to go. My company knows my home and they will find out if I check in any hotels. I can't go abroad because my passport is with my manager. Plus, you heard it before, didn't you? They said I'm sick when I'm not. My company, and even my members, don't know my whereabouts."

Don't fall for it, Eunbi. He's a great actor, remember?

"When I heard the rumours about me being a talentless idol, an idol who depends on his visual only. I was broken, dumbfounded. If only they know how hard I work to be able to debut along with ASTRO. I know I'm not good as other members, but at least I tried my best. But they just don't understand."

Don't fall for it, Eunbi. You can't let him stay with you.

"That's why I decided to run away from the dorm, from everyone. I need time and space. I will show the antifans that I'm capable to be an idol."

Damn you, Lee Eunbi. Don't say it, don't say yes.

He sighs again, standing up. "Well, if you refuse me here, then I'll leave. I'm sorry I force you to accept my presence. I understand that you feel uncomfortable.. or maybe you just hated me because of what happened before, but I just wanna tell you that, I did that for a reason. I had to do it, not that I want to. I—"

"Fine, you can stay." Damn it, Lee Eunbi.

Instantly, he is back on the couch, smiling at me, "really?"

"I'm not gonna repeat it twice. But remember, you have to pay half of my rent, buy groceries, clean the house, cook me food and be my—"

"Boyfriemd,?" He cuts in, with a playful smirk on his lips.

"In your dream. Be my maid." He snorts, rolling his eyes.

"Oh and also."

"What?" He replies flatly.

"Stop being the nice Eunwoo. You are not acting like the guy I know from school. You're making me awkward, you know?"

He smirks, turning to face me. "Really? I thought you will be happy because I treated you specially. Trust me, I'm not like this with other girls."

I let out a laugh of disbelief. Wow, I feel so special! Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Eunbi.." Eunwoo suddenly calls.

"What?"

"I saw your university class schedule earlier. You have a class in about 15 minutes. " My eyes widen. I glance at the clock and he's right.

I'm late.

I can hear him chuckle as I go to grab a set of decent clothes. How can I forget about school today?

Can't wait for ASTRO comeback

For all my readers:

XD