SEASON TWO IS HERE

The Quirky Tale of April Hale ended in chapter 27.

But the story of Ryder and April still hasn't finished. Season Two is here and the second season deals with April and Ryder with their blossoming relationship, one year after the previous chapter.

It's a little more mature, and we will know more about Ryder. Some new characters are here, and while some of them might sound crazy and/or annoying, remember that all humans are good fundamentally. :) 

So now I present you, 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quirky Romantics Queries About Love - the second season of TQTOAH

 April thinks she has it all figured out. She will study film, a subject she's extremely passionate about. She will make movies, get rich, and then get married with Ryder Black, her Precious Person.

But then life is never going on exactly like what you've planned, right? For April, who only knows how to be an outsider all her life, finding herself getting accepted AND celebrated in college feels... weird, almost twisted. She's not sure if she likes the attention, especially since it creates a raft between her and Ryder.

For Ryder, who never had to try hard to get the respect from others, finding himself working minimum wage and skipping college just to get by is a major hit on his self-esteem.... and it doesn't help that his past is coming back to haunt him.

Most of the times, movies and medias only show us how the boy and the girl get together. But what about staying in love together?

cast

April

April. clumsy. sweet. victim of frequent word-vomit