Chapter 26

Goliath...

Goliath...

Goliath!

Fluttering my eye lids open, I found myself in a dark room. Unable to move my hands from above me and unable to move my legs that were spread far apart from each other. With a sight groan, I squeezed my eyes shut while I shook my head. My hurt so much I thought for a moment I was going to pass out again. "Goliath," I whispered softly hoping his dog like ears could hear me. They better hear me.

Moving my body from side to side, I was uncomfortable. Not to mention once more the room was dark. So dark I couldn't even see my nose. I can just imagine what was hiding in the dark for me and I didn't want to stick around for it but I had no choose since I was tied down. Just my luck.

"Goliath, where are you?" my voice was shaky as I shivered from fright. Squeezing my eye harder I could my hot tears run down my face. God, way does this have to happen to me.

"You still calling out for that mutt's name?" I gasped when I heard a man's voice close to me.

"Who are you!? Let me go!" I shouted without opening my eyes.

"Gwendolyn," the man said while rubbing the back of his fingers over my cheek then rubbing them over my lips down my neck. "You don't have to fear me," he said getting on the bed, siting on below my stomach.

"What do you want!" I screamed.

"I wanted you to see what I am. I wanted to show you that you don't need that Elf Prince that you are to wed and you don't need a mutt like the Dark One. Gwendolyn, become mine," the man whispers leaning towards my face. "You're so beautiful- Gwendolyn," he softly said in my ear before placing his lips against mine.

Violently trying to move my head away it was useless. This man had me pinned down. All I could do was cry. This person was clearly crazy. The only thing going through my head is that this person was going to kill me. What do it do?

"Please," I cried, whispering, as the tears came falling down while I trembled.

"Please what?" he asked gently.

"I... I don't want this. Please, let me go," I said trying to keep myself together.

He leaned away from my face. Watching me, he whipped a tear with his thumb. "Do you really fear me?"

"Why wouldn't I? You have me tied down, sitting on top of me. Not to mention you knocked me out," I almost yelled

"You fainted," he corrected. "But I can see why you are. Forgive me. I didn't mean it, I just didn't want you to run away and get your mutt on me."

"Just you wait, my mutt will be here storming into the room. And his going to kick your ass," I warned in a low tone.

"Do you wish to challenge that? I'm sure I can have my way with you and have you pregnant with my child before he storms in here," this pervert leaned down and placed his lips against mine.

Throwing my body around I tried to fight him off but he was to strong. "Bastard! I'll enjoy watching Goliath tar you apart," I growled.

He leaned back, and I could tell he was frowning in the dark room. "Is this any way to treat your friend? After all the years we've been through?"

"I would say the same to you too. What kind of friend throws themselves at them and tries to rape them."

"If you just become mine it won't have to be this way! You knew my feelings and you still play like you don't know. Is that way you agreed to be with the Elf Prince? So you can just pretend like there is nothing between us!" he yelled.