Louis Tomlinson's Love Story.

EDITED.

REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND YOU TECHNICALLY DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE PREQUEL BECAUSE ITS SHITTY AND (POSSIBLY) BEING REWRITTEN WITH A DIFFERENT PLOT. SO READ AHEAD.  THE WRITING STANDARD FOR THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS IS CRINGY. ENJOY?

Note: I had to work off the previous book which is terrible because I wrote it when I was 13. I strongly encourage you to read my Harry story Becoming Perrie Edwards, it's far better.

 Here is the (slightly changed) background if you read the previous book: Emily has jetted off to LA. She is a singer known as Emily Daniels. She hasn't seen Louis since she left Doncaster one year ago. This takes places during the Where We Are tour. 

The background if you do not read the previous book (advised): Emily Daniels is a B-list singer. She was Niall's next door neighbour when they were younger and through Niall she met Louis and she used to go out with Louis a year ago. They haven't spoken since the break up. She has made a life for herself in LA. 

-Felicity .x

EMILY:

"Big release today," Nikki remarked, tossing me the cereal box across the table. Even through my bleary sleep haze, I knew that she was referring to the release of my first album with Island Records; Long Lost. I nodded woozily. I needed at least four shots of coffee for my brain to function properly and I was currently running on a grand total of zero.

"Excited?" She asked, sitting down beside me. Her long, sleek, dark hair fell over her eyes as she did so. I'd always been jealous of her hair. From the moment I landed in LA, I wanted to dye my hair but nothing seemed to suit my face apart from the light brown it is now.

"Yeah," I told her, stirring my cereal with my spoon. "I am, honestly. I'm just tired."

"I brewed you a coffee." She pushed a mug across the table. I smiled.

"Best Flatmate award," I told her. 

"I know you're Irish, but please call it an apartment. When in Rome and all that." I laughed. My Rice Crispies had gone soggy. I ate them anyway. "Can I turn on the TV?" Nikki asked, grabbing the remote and flipping it on without waiting for me to reply. I shrugged. 

"Hey, look!" she said, pointing. "One Direction are on Good Morning America!"

There was that internal sinking feeling in my stomach that always came when One Direction were mentioned. It's been a year, and you'd think I'd be over him. But my palms always break out in a sweat when I hear his name. There will always be that nagging regret for leaving him. Nikki didn't know about me and Louis' history. Maybe she saw it in the tabloids at the time, but now we were old news.

"So let's get into romance," I faintly heard the interviewer ask. "People never ask about your first girlfriend. Who was yours - let's start with Louis."

The camera switched to show his face and I snatched the remote from the coffee table and quickly switched channel. Disturbing, sexual images flashed onto the screen but it was better than...that. 

I bit my lip, sneaking a glance at Nikki to see if she'd noticed me changing the station. But she'd split something on the table and was too busy mopping it up to pay attention to the TV. 

"Aw, I missed. Who was his first girlfriend?" She asked, once she'd finished. 

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. She shrugged, and set about tying her hair up. I sneaked a glance at the wall clock, and it was quarter to seven, which means we should be on our way. I should, at least.