Wattpad Original
There are 14 more free parts

Welcome To The House Of Elizabeth

Greetings Non-Bloodsuckers,

It is I, the lady who once stated that 'vampire' is not her favorite genre. Now, this lady had finished a story she proudly calls her masterpiece and such a self-acclaimed masterpiece became her third story, after the Sinners Series, to be part of the Paid Programs.

Okay, enough addressing myself in the third person. Sorry. I hope that someone, somewhere, will agree with me that this story, is worth the time and support as my other stories under the program. May you cry, laugh, be mad (in all forms of metaphor) and fall in love with Gabrielle Red, the Roşu brothers and Koro—the greatest pet bat in the world.

Thank you and have a great day.

Stay human. 

Sincerely,

E. Manawari (formerly Ellena Odde)

____________

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, it meant that it's been illegally distributed without my consent. They are stealing my hard work. Please report it to me immediately. You are also very likely to be at risk of a malware attack on that site. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/E_Manawari). Thank you.