✿Your Hair

(wtf even is this title?????)

✿Light

Light would be that person who just has a talent for styling hair. He would watch YouTube tutorials on different hairstyles and try them out on you the next day. He would always play with your hair whenever you got home from a stressful day at school/work.

✿L

L would often watch you styling your hair in the morning. He would find it fascinating how you could pull off such a look and make it look so effortless. The way your fingers moved so quickly and in sync would probably be therapeutic of somewhat to him.

✿Mello

Mello's fingers would always be in your hair. He would always run them through it when he was bored or stressed. He would also love to do this with your hair when it was just washed as it would be 'fluffy'.

✿Matt

Matt would sometimes tell you to sit between his legs as he messed around with your hair. It never turned out well but it made him laugh. There would be random pigtails all over the place, failed braids and bobby pins that would take hours to extract. Matt would always take a picture of your new 'fabulous' hairstyle and promise to help you take it all out.

✿Near

The only time Near would ever bother with your hair is when you would cuddle. He would take a piece of your hair and twirl it around with his fingers, much like he would do with his own. It apparently helped him sleep.