Hi.

Kim Seokjin had grown up in a happy home, surrounded by people who loved him, so it was really hard for him to leave the comfort of his then life to become a trainee; his current life.

"Yah! You need to move faster so that Jungkook can come forward." The dance teacher scolded Jin on his sloppy transitions. Jin nodded but once again failed.

"How about you sit this one out Seokjin?" It was neither a question nor a request rather a command.

'I'm trying' Jin thought and the truth was that he really was trying. His transitions weren't sloppy, he just wasn't fast enough. He'd tried with all his might but he would always block Jungkook's path whenever it was his turn to spin in the dance routine.

Jin exited the practice room his water bottle in one hand and his IPod in the other. Jin intended to go to the little park to cool off and think through some things that were bothering him for a while now. The park was far and hidden away enough from civilization for him to not bump into anyone he knew (trainees/management) but not too far away; he was still 15 mins away from his dorm. Jin's efforts to exit the building peacefully were interrupted when he collided against a big glass door. Jin was lying on the ground holding his nose in pain when a small wavering voice asked him, "Are you okay?"

It was only when he got up to sit that he saw the possessor of the voice; a little girl holding a green folder and a pink IPod like his very own in the other hand. Her cheeks and nose tinted a subtle red and her eyes swollen. Like she'd been crying.

"Are you okay, Sir?" she asked him again, this time Jin was pulled out of his little cluster of thoughts building up as he thought why'd the little girl had been crying.

He got up and smiled a reassuring smile to the girl in front of him. He towered above her like a giant, "Yes, I'm okay. I'm sorry for blocking your way you seem to be in a hurry."

"No, no i-its okay I bump into things a lot too. Glass d-doors are the worst." Jin couldn't help but smile at how adorable the little girl looked as she sniffed away her tears. She had obviously gone through something upsetting before Jin had further ruined her day by falling in front of her. The girl offered him a handkerchief, a white and soft looking square piece of cloth with pink wavy patterns on the corner. It wasn't until she reached out up to his nose that he realized that he was bleeding. Jin took the handkerchief from her hand and brought it up to his nose.

"Thank you. Are you a new trainee here?" The girl shook her head.

"Nope." She said nothing else after. And the atmosphere just started to get awkward after.

"Well I need to get going then...?"

"Oh. It's Jimin. Park Jimin." The little girl squeaked looking down at her feet.

"Well I'm Seokjin Oppa. Kim Seokjin Oppa." Jimin giggled at Jin's imitation of her, "It was nice meeting you Jimin yang, good luck with whatever you came here to do. Fighting!" Jin pumped his fists high in the air to cheer little Jimin on and Jimin made proper eye contact with him for the first time. She smiled at Jin with swollen eyes and red puffed cheeks.

"Thank you. Have a nice day Jin Seokjin oppa." Jin had let the error she had made with his name go. They both bid farewell to each other. One exited the building while the other entered.

As Jin walked to the park he thought to himself why the girl was crying, why her name sounded so familiar and why she was there in the building to start with. Jin honestly did not understand why such young children signed up to be trainees, they had a whole life to live before they caged themselves inside that critical hell. Jin waved off his thoughts as he stepped into the park, he sat himself down on a bench near the swings, he put his earphones in and fell into deep thought about his life and his future.