7

Final is over but I'm not home yet.

My mistake on choosing that location for MUET without telling my mom. I wasn't expecting that they'll merge the schedules in one week. And actually I feel pity towards my bro at home to send me if I choose to take that test at my hometown. Yeah, I didn't think much that time, I don't really what's the best since I was stuck with alumni experiences about going to the location near to the college.

basically it's a 'tak sampai hati' case but ended up troubling all of them. I felt guilty over this.

Ketulahan, I thought. Now I'll just have less than a month staying in mom's house just because of this. Poor mom.

The idea of staying over sister's house not really a good idea, because generally this is not your house that you can make yourself like a queen (meh. i'm lazy)

But I guess this will teach me how to be more independent, hope so.

Yeah, being alone in this house gave me that vibe, not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or what. But I kept thinking of mom there. Not that homesick, I'm feeling guilty.

I'll make sure I'll give my best for this test.

--

Ah. Talking about the fanfiction... Actually I was unable to choose any of EXO members for this fanfic once I got the idea during final (forgive me), because everyone can be involved in this plot haha. nah, not everyone.

I made some research about the location and the members. It's quite hard since I made based on real places that I never been.

Don't worry, I'm on my way finishing the second one. Just wait, okay? :)

--

Something made me laughed just now. There was a tabby cat went into the kitchen, meowing non-stop. Seemed like he wanted to enter the living room while I was typing this. My sister who was sitting near the kitchen turned back and said, "hah, what are you doing?"

He eventually ran away. And this cracked us up.

ok bai.