A little push

Ginny sat at the edge of the lake, silently, thinking about that afternoon a few days ago. She shook her head, scolding herself for thinking about it again. She had to forget it, to try to move on and show him that she was okay...that she was okay even though it was pretty obvious she felt like broken glass, just shattered on the floor, just hurting the people that passed by, people that broke her even more. Ginny sighed and pulled a red flower from the grass, she took petals from it, taking her wand out and whispered an "Avifors", turning the petals into small birds with crimson and scarlet feathers. The small and delicate birds were flying around her head in circles, when she turned around and saw a blonde girl, wearing a pink  dress, a pair of weird glasses and her usual, weird earrings.

"Hi Ginny!", Luna said with a smile on her face. Ginny always imagined, how was it possible that Luna always wore a smile on her face?

"Hey Luna", the girl said, not reaching Luna's enthusiasm, but answering with a dry and kind of bitter tone on her voice.

"What's wrong Gin? Are the nargles bothering you again? Or are you just THAT in love?", the blonde girl said, making an emphasis on That. Of course, Luna might be insane but she was incredibly smart and creative. Creative enough to believe in nargles and smart enough to realize that Ginny was THAT in love and suffering for it. Ginny nodded and got her attention back to the flying birds.

"It's silly you know? You both are literally stumbling, it's like you're falling in a black hole and there's a large rope right infront of you, but you just don't take it. You prefer fall", Luna said with her grinning voice, the other girl turned, shocked to hear her friend's words; her actually wise words.

"Luna...you just sayed something....really smart", Ginny said

"It wasn't smart, it was saying the only thing you are too proud to say", she said, standing on her knees and reaching for her wand. "I'm glad I helped and...", Luna added, twirling her wand and turning the flying birds to a flower crown, flowers that seemed like...tulips, Ginny wasn't the best one at flower's names, maybe that was the reason she wasn't that good at Herbology. 

"Those fit", Luna said with a smile as she standed up and walked away.

Maybe she was right, maybe everyone was right, maybe even Harry was right. In that moment she was right where she had to, in his arms, in her home. She knew the truth, she knew how that girl had kissed him and Harry just couldn't move but the image repeating on her mind was...different, like if she saw a different thing and now she could just see that whenever she closed her eyes, whenever she saw him.

Ginny stood up and headed towards the castle, could it be the best thing if she forgave him? If she just apologized or something? Again, Ginevra Molly Weasley, wasn't the kind of girl who apologizes or forgives that easy and she knew that since she was a little girl, but when you're little you never know what'll happen in the future or how hard you're gonna fall for someone that you'll be willing to break your own words and promises, just to be happy  with them. And little Ginny didn't knew that, but now she did.

She walked to Gryffindor's common room until a flash of bushy, brown hair, ran towards her and nearly tackled her. Ginny looked up at Hermione like if she was mad.

"Hermione! What was that even for?", she asked with an angry tone filling her words.

"I-I thought you were coming later! Why are you here so early?!!", Hermione exclaimed, looking really nervous

"Because I was tired and I came earlier. What's wrong with you?", Ginny asked, with one of her eyebrows up and wondering what was Hermione into this time.

"Nothing...I need you to come with me, it's really urgent", the girl said, taking Ginny's hand and dragging her back through the hall.

"Where are we going?", she asked, a little worried about that urgent thing.

"Somewhere...just walk okay? And Gin...", Hermione said as they reached the seventh floor and The Room of Requirement's door appeared in front of them, "Just remember, this is for your own happiness, and we love you", she finished and before Ginny could say something, Hermione pushed her inside the room and closed the door. She tried to open it but it was locked, Hermione or maybe Hogwarts had locked her inside.

Ginny looked around and saw the usual huge windows and a couch in the corner of the room, it was dark inside and cold, the windows were open wide as she ran her hands through her arms, wishing she was using something more than just a thick, black sweater and her jeans. Suddenly the door opened and she turned around, hoping Hermione was joking and let her out but instead, she met a pair of emerald, wide eyes and the door got locked again.