The Show

Chapter 2- The Show

maaga akong nagising para maghanda at maagang pumunta sa La De Diosa kung saan magaganap ang fashion show, the stage is ready and my staff are busy preparing the others. Lahat ng kailangan ay nandon na we all just waited for the time.

At exactly 4 o’clock in the afternoon the models are now preparing their selves some are having their make ups, while the others are fitting their clothes my friends are already here.

“relax Trish, everything will be alright.” Kalma sa akin ni Mesh nang mapuna nitong hindi ako mapalagay.

“I’m nervous.” Amin ko rito.

“this isn’t your first time and this isn’t the biggest show you had.” She’s right, this isn’t just nothing compare to the shows I had in New York which some of the Hollywood artist volunteered their self to walk in the runway. “take a deep breath.” She added. I nod.

***

This is it, the time has finally come and most of the guest has arrived even my parents, they wished me luck and I felt a bit relief with that. This wasn’t the biggest show but this was the first time that my parents attend.

“is everything ready? We are about to start.” Tanong ko sa mga ito, all line up and ready even the staffs.

Everyone nod synchronize, “okay, good luck to all of us!” buong tapang at lakas ng loob na saad ko sa mga ito. “let’s do this.” 

Sinimulan na nang mga host ang programa, they called me to give some speech. Before I stepped in the stage I took two deep breaths and went on.

“good evening ladies and gentlemen.” Bungad na bati ko sa mga tao na naroon. “first of all, I wanted to say thank you for coming in my first ever fashion show here in Philippines. I appreciate it so much and to my parents who came all the way from LA to attend this event I wanted to say thank you Mom, dad for coming here for showing me your support I love both of you,” I paused. “and tonight I will show you the beauty and art of fashion. My new collections, la bellezza e l'arte della moda.” I added. “enjoy the night ladies and gentlemen.” At saka sila nagpalakpakan.

Nagsimula ng lumakad ang mga models sa runway with poise and proud, everyone is enjoying the show I even heard some of the murmurs saying “oh, I love that gown. I should buy that one right away.” And some agrees.

I was happy with the result until the show ends people are praising and appreciate with my works, some even said that they want me to personally design for them. 

“good job everyone, congratulations! Now get ready for the victory party.” Everyone is excited for the victory party. “will see each other later, thanks again everyone.” Last word I said before I left.

I am with my girls right now and we are getting ready for the victory party, “that was awesome Trish!” sigaw ni Kath.

“I know!” maikli kong saad.

“you gotta have to be beautiful tonight! You are the star of the night, the person behind this success.” Sabat naman ni Irina.

“and you gotta have to reward yourself” si Mesh naman.

Hindi ko na kailangang mag-isip kong ano ang ibig sabihin nito, she’s trying to bring up the sex thing topic again. 

“Mesh!” sita ni Eileze rito.

“what?!”

“let’s see Mesh! Someone must catch my interest tonight.” Nagliwanag ang mukha ng mga ito, lalo na si Mesh.

“I must find him for you.” Excited na saad ni Mesh.

“let him find me Mesh.” Sagot ko naman.

***

BAR . . .

Everyone was already here, the place is quite big. I saw some of the models are enjoy partying with partners I did not disturb them. While we are in the table someone came and took Mesh. “her new collection.” Komento ni Kath.

“why don’t we find ours?” saad naman ni Irina.

“what about you Trish?” baling naman sa akin ni Eileze. They know that I don’t like going out to find partners.

“I will be okay here, just go enjoy yourself” pagkasabi ko roon ay excited na nagsi-alis ang mga ito.

Nagpunta ako sa bartending area at saka nag order nang maiinum. “give me X-Rated Fusion Liqueur” 

Napuna kong lumingo ang isang lalaki at tila namangha sa narinig. “wow! X-Rated Fusion Liqueur for a girl” napatingin ako rito at nakangiti naman ito.

I smirked and stared at him, tinitigan ko ito ng maigi mula ulo hanggang paa. Napaatras ako ng biglang lumapit ang mukha nito sa mukha ko, just an inch apart. Close enough for me to feel his warmth breath and his masculine scent.

“what are you staring at?” I froze and stared at him without winking, silently describing him. Chinky eyes, pointed nose, and his lips. Woah! His lips, inviting me to kiss them and before I can he already did. 

‘more! More!’ my mind is asking for more.

Natameme ako at nawala sa katinuan ng mga sandaling iyon, “want more?” saka lang ako nagising ng marinig ang sinabi nito.

“back off young man.” Saad ko rito.

Ngumiti lang ito, “want some company baby?” alok nito.

Gustong kong tumanggi pero ang isip at katawan ko ay mayroon sariling desisyon at tinanggap ang alok nito. “sure!” oh no! someone really did catch my attention.

He invited me to dance and offer accepted dancing is one of my talents besides drawing we dance like lovers and enjoyed every beat of music the DJ is playing on; we just stopped when we both felt tired.

Magkatabi kaming umupo sa upuan at nakaakbay ito sa akin hindi ko inalis ang kamay nito hinayaan ko lang ito, um-order ito ng drinks and we drink together. I am a bit tipsy when I asked him to take me home, and so he did.

***

End of Chapter 2 . . .