I'm a 17 year old girl...And someones out to get me...Chapter 12

Hey guys another chapter, hope you guys like it , feedback is always welcome! 

Comment

Vote

---------------------------------

Daniel POV

I hate this class I hate this school, I don’t know why I even come here anymore not like she’s returned. I’ve failed, I failed so nicely, the one thing they made me do and I messed up so nicely.  All I can do now is pray and hope she’ll come back.

It’s been weeks since I last saw Leighton where could she be, I freaking hate this school the only reason I came here was because of her. So I could get to know her, so I could…

“Daniel isn’t that  ...” my best and only friend, Jack stated.

“Oh yeah it is” my mouth dropped open, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! I SWEAR I’LL GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY… I think? 

Leighton POV

I walked back on the similar path I was used to so many weeks ago.

I felt all the eyes on me. Clearly I was well missed. I was wearing black stiletto pumps with tight black skinny jeans with a grey chunky sweater that kind of fell off my shoulder. I normally would dress very preppy but this outfit was the new me.

The dangerous me.

 I had died my hair completely black, I wore no eye makeup only my foundation, concealer and bronzer. I also had on a pair of aviator Ray Ban sunglasses and I held my favorite tote bag. It was classic Chanel.

The new me got it going on, I thought to myself. Everyone was staring at me. They should stare at me; I’m nowhere near the old girl I used to be. At least word will get out easily now.  Luna and I didn’t have to do anything.

At the Center, I met a girl named Luna; her family was my family protectors’. How funny is that a family to protect a protector family?  Well yeah, I met her there and we instantly become the best of friends. I was never one to make friends, and the few I had were only around for my brothers. Speaking of which, they were still in the Center’s hospital. Thank god, or else I would be worrying, and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

“Girl you are looking amazing! I thought you didn’t have it in you to dye your whole head black, and here I was thinking the only thing you knew how to do was mope around in a corner. I’m proud of you girl!” Luna beamed at me, she was so excited to see me, and I could tell.

She didn’t have anyone here, or well I guess she didn’t have anyone. School still looked the same other than the fact that everyone was staring at me and I couldn’t help to smrik.

“So anything new?” I asked her while surveying the yard of the front of the school.

“Nope, nothing new. Well… there kind of is one small change”

“What is it?”

“Well, since I knew you were going to take forever to come down here again, since you had to get ready and all.(-___-) So I decided to make a friend down here, so you know I wouldn’t be lonely.”

“Oh really… whose your new friend than Luna?”

“Well don’t get mad cause I know you’re all like serious and no fun ya know? But yeah her name is Ceecee”

“OH Ceecee eh”

I was surprised, well it kind of really ironic, Ceecee was my only friend, well real friend, all the other girls were just in it for my two cousins. Ceecee was gone to grandmas the day of my birthday, the day everything changed forever. I know she emailed me, and I know she texted me, and she called me. It had been months since I last saw her. I had some real explaining to do, that’s if she would talk to me .

“Oh okay so when are you going to introduce me to her?”

“Well show me your schedule first! And then I can tell you, NOW SHOW ME WOMAN!”

“AHAH here girl, just remember why we are here, so don’t get too close to anyone here, especially the boys. They are all jack faces!”

“Ah yeah I know you don’t want to get laid but I seriously do” Luna winked at me

Gosh this girl, she is always so carefree, we’ll all I know is when I need her she’s going to be there for me and she’s definitely gonna help me kick some ass.

“Hey we have ALMOST EVERY CLASS TOGETHER AND LUNCH AND SPARE! OH YEAH!”

“Seriously? What classes?” I could care less about the classes; I just wanted to know who was in them. The three people I wanted to avoid Tyler, Max, and definitely that dreamy green eyed boy who just has this hobby of saving me. Daniel.

Speaking of who I hadn’t seen yet, but I knew he was here watching me probably waiting for me to slip up. But little did he know that I would be slipping up for a LONG time.

“Well we have first period university Chemistry, second university Biology, LUNCH 3rdand you have Advanced functions 4th and then we have a spare!”

“Well that makes complete sense, you HATE math. Do you know anyone with that class by chance?”

“By chance woman? We are trained spy/assassins, I know my information.  You know my friend Ceecee, her , uhm some weird guy named Ryan  , the schools like popular guy who doesn’t play sports but somehow is extremely built Daniel. “

There goes avoiding him.

“What period is it right now?”

“Well its 3rd, the bell is about to ring, so you have math next girl. “

“Oh yay me, I’m going to love my first day back!”

God why! Why does this happen to me serious, I’m hoping this doesn’t affect why I’m actually back at this shit hole.  It better not, or else I’m seriously screwed.

“Let’s go to class missy, you want to drop me off, since you know it’s my first day back at this shithole. “

I just wish he doesn’t come up to me. If he does and I lose my control anything can happen. He probably will though… seeing how I did go M.I.A … Who cares... who cares.. SERIOIUSLY WHO FREAKING CARESSSS.........................