1) Is Mission Impossible really... Impossible?

As I walk slowly toward the edge of the building, with my friend behind me, we see it walk. A slow limp, groaning and moaning as it bumps into the abandon cars on the street. My friend Austin brings up his gun. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. What are you doing?" I whisper harshly at him. He brings the gun down and shrugs "Worth a shot." He says with a crooked smile.

"Its a stealth mission."

"It has a silencer."

"Its still louder than your crossbow."

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Was I supposed to bring that?" I close my eyes and sigh. I put my hand on my face "face palm" he says quietly, and we both chuckle. "You forgot the crossbow but you remembered the fanny pack...God, what am I going to do with you" He smiled  "Do I have to do everything?" I asked teasingly with a smile. "Yes." He replied with a straight face. I shook my head, smiling and chuckled. This kid was always great to have with you on an important mission. Quiet, funny, Always making jokes. Sometimes at the wrong time but he is always great to have around.

 Slowly pull my crossbow off my shoulder, set it on the ground and pull back the string till I hear the click. I exhale loudly. "God, that takes my breath every time." I turn to look at Austin. "I'll loosen it when we get home." I looked down and turn around. "Yea...home." Austin puts his hand on my shoulder reassuring me its all going to be okay. I smile and pat his hand, and smile at him while he removes his hand.

     I unclick one of my bolts and slide it in. Bring my crossbow up to my trigger. Breath out. Pull the trigger. "Gott'em" I said quietly crouching down against the wall, my small backpack makes it uncomfortable so I move, and check around the corner. "I don't see anymore of them, move to that car." I said quietly pointing. We quietly and swiftly move over to the car. I creep around to the front of the car, where the zombie laid with my bolt in its head. I stand up put my foot on its neck, grab the bolt yanking it out swiftly, it comes out cleanly. I click the bolt back on to my crossbow slide it over my shoulder and creep back over to Austin.

"There's our target." Austin says.

"How about you go and check it out?"

"What? Why me?!" I say shocked

"Why not?" He says

"Oh...I see!" I say with a smirk.

"Your scared, its okay to be scared those things are scary." I say with a chuckle.

"What! I'm not...scared. They just...smell bad!" He says stuttering.

"So do we, Austin. So do we..." I reply.

"Fine I'll go." he says slowly walk forward.

     I follow behind staying close. We walk up to this building it and a giant hold in the side. He looks at me, as trying to make sure if I want to go here. I nod slightly and we start to inch forward again. Then we step inside.

     By now we was half way through the building. "Oh my God! It smells horrible!" I screech quietly, plugging my nose. "I know. It smells like...like death." He says. "Austin, get down." I say squeezing close to the wall. He goes under the clerk counter. I roll my eyes creep over to him and squeeze in beside him. Just as I did a group of walkers come walking by, limping and moaning. "I found your death smell." I whisper to Austin. He shakes his head. "Yea." Just then a Walker trips right in front of the desk. We freeze; I hold my breath trying to sink into the darkness. "Austin?" I faintly whisper so quietly my voice breaks. "Shh" He says trying to get me to calm down. He knows I can't deal with them up close and unprepared. The walker crawls towards us sliding and, moaning. I start breathing quickly fumbling around to find a weapon. My hand runs over something, and I hand it to Austin just in time as he stabs it in the temple. We hear the group shuffling back towards. "They know we are here.” he says as he grabs my wrist pulling me from the counter. I rip the weapon out of the head of the walker he had just killed. The weapon was a screwdriver, thank god that could get in handy. We run with the group following close behind. I trip over a dead body. "Go! I'll catch up." He nods rounding the corner.

     I gather myself up looking for a place to hide just as the first of the walkers round the other corner. I look around for my screwdriver; I dropped it when I fell. I'd have to do with out it. I run slipping on blood. I curse under my breath. I fumble myself back up I round the corner. Opened a door shut the door, lock it and sink inside. I sit there quietly as the group of walkers slow down. They hit the door. I slide back knock over something make a noise loud enough for them to hear. Now they are scratching and moan trying to get in. I start to pray hoping Austin is safe. That’s when I hear a scuffling beside me. I know its hardly any chance he is in here to as far as I know it’s a walker. But, I'm going to test my luck. "Austin?" I whisper quietly "Nichole!" I was hoping that was you I wasn't paying attention but I heard the door open." He replies. "Its me...where...where are you! Where are we!?" I scream over the walkers. "I'm back here...we are in a janitors closet." He says. "Oh." I say reaching out into the darkness, just as something grabs my hand tightly. 

     I scream. "Its just me! My eyes have adjusted, I can see." He pulls me to the back. "We are going to die in here aren't we, Austin." A tear rolls down my face, as I start to make out shapes. "I...I honestly don't know, Nichole. We just have to be ready, okay?" I nodded smiling, and we hug. He is the last thing I have in this world. And if I died I rather it is with him than alone. He is my best friend and always will be. Just then, the door bust open shedding light in to the closet, and over his shoulder I had seen the ladder leading up into the attic.

     "Austin! The ladder!" I scream! We hop up pulling the ladder down as the zombies pour in. I climb up fast, Austin is right behind me just as I get in and he's half way up the ladder brakes. Leaving him hanging there. He is hanging there screaming for my help, walkers below him, clawing at him, biting trying to eat him for supper. All of these things are happening, and only one thought runs though my head. Do I have the strength to pull him up?