Chapter 1

Tenaria-- Faerie/harpie mix ( father is faerie and mother is harpie)

Kiara-- vampyre

The beginning of something wonderful

Tenaria - POV

So my name is Tenaria i am 16 and i just moved with my parents to a new area. My parents are a strange pair being that my dad is a Faerie and my mom is a Harpie. It is definitely an interesting pair to say myself with my dad always being so sweet and happy and my mom is happy but don't piss her off. Harpie attitudes are the worst. I should know i get it from her. They work hard though and i love them very much. They work hard and we moved to a new Area because my parents became new leaders. They are always busy so i am usually on my own. I don't mind it much, they text me all the time to check on me and call as well. Anyways, no more about my loving parents. We are here about me. I am starting at a new school. It is a special school for the Supernatural. Basically a school full of anything that you can think of, vampyre's, werewolves, shape shifters, faeries, harpies, etc. I, myself am part Faerie and harpie. It is a mix that you wont see very often but it does happen as you can see or else i wouldn't be alive.

First day of school-

I am so nervous i have no idea how i am going to be treated. I mean i know I'm beautiful and have a natural appeal but hat can only go so far. I walk into the school and first thing i do is trip on my own feet and land right into this girl vampyre. All i can think of is oh crap i am screwed.

"Are you ok?" she asked me.

" yeah, i am ok, sorry about that i am just nervous."

" You dont have to be nervous, i wont bite, unless you want me to of course."

I just look at her with shock. She is so sexy, wait what am i saying i dont like girls i like guys, right?.

" Oh shit dont be afraid i was only kidding i am Kiara who might you be?"

" oh ok i thought i made you mad lord knows i don't want to piss off a vampyre, I am Tenaria."

" Oh that's a pretty name i like that name, Tenaria,".

"Well i need to get to the office so i can find out where my classes are" i said.

" oh ok hun, well just go straight down the hall and its the last door on your right, don't be a stranger" she told me as i go walking towards the office.

Oh my gawd why am i blushing and acting so damn nervous around a girl. Ya she is a vampyre but still. She was so nice to me but from what i can tell she is sort of a badass. Why in the hell do i want to kiss her so bad and have her bite me. When she joked about biting me i was shocked not because she said it but because i wanted her too. I never felt so drawn to anyone before especially a girl. Yeah i have had crushes on guys before, but i have never had a date, or even a first kiss. Though that is partly my doing I can sense emotions and i know when guys just want me for one night and that is something i will not give willingly. I am nothing like most of my harpie cousins. They just go out have sex, steal stuff, bad attitudes, you name the law they probably broke it me, i have that faerie side of me so that tends to calm those thoughts from happening. Ok i am here at the office and found out at this school you have four classes and lunch after the first two. This will be interesting.

Kiarra POV

I look at Tenaria as she walks away to the office. That girl is one fine piece of art and i am definitely drawn. I can only imagine kissing those pink soft lips. Her scent is driving me nuts. I wasn't really kidding i do want to bite and drink from her. She just smells so good.

" yo, Kiarra , You awake in there" says andy.

" Oh sorry hun, man that girl smelled delicious, i need to see whats shes about, did you smell her andy she was like freaking cotton candy sweet".

" yeah she smells differnt for sure, but ill stick to the boys if you dont mind, now there is some real candy"

" (laughing hard) Yes andy i know you love them giant lollipops and so do i sometimes but i like me some cupcakes and cookies too if you know what i mean."

I wonder if she is going to be in my classes if she is i am going to just die happy from her addicting smell.