Baby Momma

The Beginning .

Michael - Malaya , Come On Shawty . I know You Had An Crush On Me For An LONG time now .

Malaya - I Dont Know . People Just Gonna Think " The School Nerd Is an Hoe ".

Michael - Nah , I Got You .

We Was In His Black Truck . Look I Have An Nice Body , I Only Have Braces On . Only Reason Why They Call Me An Nerd because Of My Grades . Im Be Graduating With An 4.0 GPA.

He Lean In To Me , And Kiss Me . He Deepened The Kiss and Pulled Away . He Told Me To Get In The Back and So I Listen He Came In The Back and he Laid Me Down & Started Kissing Me From My Lips to My Neck . We Stripped Each Other Down From Our Clothing and He Grab The Condom That Was In his pocket . I Look down And I Can Say He Was Packing and He Was At Full Attention.

He placed The Condom On & He Kiss Me Again .

Michael - You Good Shawty ?

I nodded .

Michael - Good , Just relax and I got Everything .

He Kiss Me and It Went Down From There .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months After Me and Michael Had Sex , He Completely Swerve Me . He Actually Took My Virginity . I Wanted To Wait .

I Been Sick Lately , I Kept Throwing Up Every Morning & When I Eat Anything . This Morning My Mom Taking Me To The Doctors Today .

Mom - Are you pregnant Malaya ?

Malaya - We Used An Condom .

I Tell My Mom Everything , She Do The Same For Me . Im not Afraid Of Telling Her Anything .

We Walk Into the Doctors Office and Sign in, We Sat Down.

Nurse - Miss Newsome .

We Got Up and Walk To The Back , We Sat Down and The Doctor Came In.

Doctor - Hello Ms. Newsome, How Are You Feeling .

Malaya - I Been Throwing up every day for the pass to months , im gained weight . Like Look At This .

I Pointed To My Stomach . He Told Me To Lay Back & He Turn Off The Lights and Then He Lift Up my Shirt and put this Cold ass gel on my stomach . I jump alittle and my mom laugh . He Look At The Screen and Smile .

Doctor - Sweetie , Your 2 months Pregnant .

WHAT ?!?

Malaya - Ma , I Swear We Wore An Condom.

Mom - Its Could Have Ripped .

Doctor Wipe Off The Gel and I Put My shirt Down . It Was Fitting Tight . I Look Down At The Small Hill and Sighed .

Doctor - I'll Be seeing you in 3 months , Malaya . Dont stress

I nodded and Got Down . We Left The Office Building and She drove me to school .

Mom - Baby , Its Be Okay . I Got Your Back , Im Kinda Mad But I Will Always Be by Your side .

I Nodded and Got Out , It Was Lunch Time For The Three Floor . Which I Have Now . I Walk In The School and Goes In Cafeteria and Sit in My Original Table By Myself , Until I See Michael and His crew and his Bestfriend Girlfriend Erica come Over .

They Always Fucking with Me . If I Wasnt Pregnant , Today Would Be The Today I Will Slap The Fuck Outta Erica . They Sat With Me & Started Taking Shit .

Trell - Well Damn , Malaya You Getting Fat .

Erica - Yea You Are Bitch . Where the fuck was you at first and second period .

Malaya - Doctors .

Jay - Why ? They trying to see why you so damn nerdy .

They Laughed They So Fucking Corny . I Got up But Erica Yank Me Back Down With Clearly Making Me Hit my stomach and I Scream . Everyone Look At Me and The Cafeteria look At me .

I Rub my Stomach . Look Back At Everyone & They Went Back To Doing What They Was Doing .

Trell - The Fuck Was That For ?

Erica - yeah , how many times do i tell -

Malaya - You Hit My Fucking Baby .

I Yell As Everyone Look At Us .

Erica - Well School Nerd Is Pregnant , who The Baby Daddy ?

I Look At Michael and Then Look To the Ground .

Malaya - Cant Say .

Erica - School Slut . Malaya Newsome Is The School Slut .

Everyone Started Laughing Expect Michael and His Crew . Since I Left My Book bag at Home , I Ran Out The Cafeteria Into An Empty Classroom . I Call My Mom and She Came To Pick me Up .

I Made It Home and Told Her What Happened .

Mom - How Long Have She Been Bullying You ?

Malaya - Sophomore year .

Mom - Well , I Dont Want You Going There & They Do More Damage .

Malaya - But This Is My last Year .

Mom - Fine , But Anything Else . You Going To Harlem .

I nodded and She Kiss My Forehead & Left For Work .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Havent Been In School For 2 weeks , I Just Cant Go Back Just yet . Im Letting Things Cool Down . So I Was At Home , Sitting Here Watch TV , It Was 6 o'clock and Wasnt Shit On TV , So I Turn To 106 & Park , and i see YMCMB ( Rich Gang ) Up There Talking about New Members , Songs & Other Bullshit .

Then All of Sudden , My eyes Widen When I See Michael On TV .

Lil Wayne - Yeah , He Our Young Upcoming Rapper , Tyga .

Bow Wow - Oh True , How Did He Find You .

Michael - Oh , Just Some Club . It Was Just So Shocked Because At First I Kept Denying His Offer than I Realize It Could Do Me Better .

Bow Wow - Thats Wassup Tho , But We Be Back With New Things , But Heres the number 7 video " Body Party " .

It went On Commerical , I Rubbed My Belly . Holy Fucks , Since Michael Is About To Be Big Time Rapper , I'll Just Raise He/She By Myself .