PROLOGUE

My obsession with him brought me here in the first place. It has always been him who...WTF! No no no no no! Did I mention no!?

Okay. I'm all for those deep speeches and all but I'm definitely not good at it. So I'll go straight to the point or I will at least try my best.

I will.

So you know those fangirl fanfiction stories where a fangirl gets trapped into her favourite tv,movie,book or any fictional universe ? No?

Then you're definitely in for a story where that happens.

"Oh My God!Why the hell she didn't go with Niklaus?"I was cursing my mouth off when my mom said,"Will you shut up Adisa? it's just a tv show. You dont need to take it that much seriously." Way to ruin my ranting session, mom! Then again who else is gonna bear with me on one of my famous ranting session?! Sooo, here I come momma!

"Mom. Just hear me out. You know, that original vampire hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson who likes this vampire girl Caroline, once he asked her to go with him. But she didnt go with him. Instead when it was time for her to save her boyfriend, she used Niklauss feelings for herself to save that Tydouche. And n-now sh-she a-and Nik is in the ju-jungle..aaaaarrrgghhhhh." I couldnt complete the sentence. It was too much for me. If I say anymore then probably I might cry. I dont remember last when I cried and I want to keep it that way.

"Okay. By what you said I get that you dont like that Caroline girl because um she did something to your vamp-" before she could complete her sentence I spoke up, "Mom! He's not JUST a vampire. He is THE original vampire hybrid." How can she even think of My Niklaus as any other vampire? Huh! "Will you let me complete and stop being a brat?" Geez! She didn't need to yell at me. Now listen to me young lady. You've been watching this Tv show and same episodes God knows for how many times." She took a deep breath making her gaze softened, then she said, "Look Adisa, today your aunt is coming with her triplets, there's a lot of work to do. So, why not you help me in some house work? Hmm?" with a deep sigh I agreed to help my mom.

That evening my aunt came with the triplets. They are the cutest and also the most annoying beings in the world. I got the chance to name those annoying but cute little babies. Now guess what I named them?

I named them Damon, Kol and kai! Aren't they the cutest names for babies?

++++ time skip++++

Today my aunt gave me an antique pendant. It was a 17thcentury charm stone. It wasn't much but I liked it very much. Tomorrow my vacation ends. So Im going back to my university dorm, leaving my town, my house, my parents. Rubbing the pendant with my fingers my thoughts wandered back to a tvd fanfic. Where the protagonist gets stuck into it. Leaving a sigh I wished, If only for once it could happen to me in real life. What a foolish thought! I really should sleep now or else mommy dearest would think Im chatting with my friends on my phone instead of wattpading.

But little did I know that I won't be able to wake up in my own room!

( The antique worn out pendant)
Authours note

Okay, I know you guys hate those I too personally hate authors note. but I just wanted to say that as my first story Its probably not gonna live up to the readers expectations. But please bear with me. I will learn one day how to write a good fanfiction.