Jobless

Recap,

Mmm, so beautiful, you are ours...." Nick continues kissing my neck it's just too much now.

They haven't even touched me yet. I'm already so turned on by them.

But like bucket of cold water being thrown on me, my phone rings, it's Mrs. Locklit's ring tone, I push both off of me and run over to my bag and grab my phone before the last ring.

"Hello Mrs. Locklit........."
____________________________________

"I am just finishing up with your brother and his partner now, I am bring everything you asked for too." I say as I'm trying to clear my throat from my voice being hoarse.

"What?! You're just NOW leaving are you kidding me you worthless cow I needed you back 15 minutes ago have you looked at the time!" She continues to yell getting progressively louder. "Well I guess you are going to take a 5 minute lunch break today, don't even plan on leaving after you get back here!" I pull the phone away from my ear cringing as I do this, I feel my face turn red. Man I never knew I could be embarrassed so much in such a short amount of time.

I mumble a yes ma'am and click the end button on the little phone. I feel like crying, now I can't see my mom today I've just fucked everything up. I feel the tears streaming down my face and I cover my face with my hands I feel strong arms wrap around me and I jump. I forgot they were here fuck I must look like a mess. I put my hands down, I bet my face is red like a tomato, ugh! I notice I'm staring at a pair of beautiful blue eyes, I instantly look down and wipe my eyes. Pulling the hands off of me I walk a few steps back and straighten myself up. I feel someone grab my hand.

"I gotta get back it's going to take me while." I whisper as I walk through them to get my bag but I'm grabbed and pulled into Nicks chest.

"You are not going anywhere until you tell us what's going on." He mumbles as he kisses my neck I tense up feeling self conscious about everything now I take my hands and push him off turning around looking him straight in the eye.

"Mr. Costa, Mr. Lupo please just sign what you need and let me have it. I can't play anymore of these games I am not this type of girl." I say trying to stay firm as my voice cracks at the end. They both look at me upset but Nick, I mean Mr. Costa walks over and grabs the paper and signs the bottom of it, then tossing it to Mr. Lupo. He looks at me with a sad smile and grabs a pen signing his part then hands it to me. I nod my head while bending to get my bags. I look up when I hear a sucking noises. Nick has Sam pushed up against the wall with basically this tongue down his throat. I kinda watch stunned that they so easily do that with me here, like they are trying to show me what I'm missing, I turn and walk out slamming their  door in the process I'm shocked I didn't brake it. I mean they did offer but still they shouldn't be that away with me, ugh!

"Excuse me." I turn around seeing a smiling Ken.

"Yes?" I say trying to act as professional as possible, not like I just had a makeout session with two major hotties in the office.

"Miss Blue. Would you like me to call you a cab?" He asks as he stands up.

"Um yes thank you, that would be lovey......"

Time skip_____________________________

So in the last 10 minutes I have been talking with Ken and let me tell you he is a joy! He is the sweetest guy ever and sassy as hell! I love him we have made plans for next week for lunch with him and his boyfriend, yes I was right he's gay.

"So tell me you don't have to, but what's the dets with you and the two hotties?" He smirks as he leans in and I turn red as blood Making him laugh he laughs.

"Nothing really I work for Mrs. Locklit, I'm her PA and I just am getting them some papers they needed." I say looking down trying to avoid his gaze he laughs even harder.

"Mhmm, yeah I believe that like I believe Trump for President." He wipes the tears from his eyes and looks at me I blush even harder. The phone rings and I look hoping it's not them. "Hello Costa and Lupo offices, how may I help—ah! Yes okay, yes thank she will be down in just a minute." He hangs up I look up with worry on my face.

"Okay girlfriend your cab is here, so you got my number right?" He says as he comes around the desk to hug me. I nod hugging him back, he walks me to the elevator I thank him again pushing the lobby button as the elevator doors close.

Time skip / Back to the office_____________

I am basically running at this point. I am so dead but I have everything she needs from me. Running through the office, people stare at me but I just keep going, I am silently praying she's in a good mood I stop at her favorite gluten free bakery in the building and buy her some of her favorites that might help me. I head straight to the office and as I'm getting to her office I slow down and straighten myself up. I look to see if she has her office curtains up and I knock. I hear a loud yes and I walk in and see a nasty site, Mrs. Locklit bent over her desk getting it from the new PA guy I scream and she screams we make eye contact and shut the door quickly. I go and wait at my desk after few minutes, he walks out the door smiling at me I feel a chill run up my spine not in a good way. Mrs. Locklit calls me back to her office.

"Blue!!! in here now!" She yells into her intercom. I take a deep breath in and out and try to stay calm. I walk to her office and enter, she is sitting at her desk, the desk she was doing the dirty at ewwww.

I try to just let that picture leave my mind. "Blue I'm going to just tell you like it is., your fired! Ha yes I can finally say that!" She smiles happily and I stand there dumbfounded trying to comprehend what she just said.

She started going on and on about what I've done wrong but all I could think about is: what am I going to do, how am I going to live, what about my mother. I finally wrap my head around what she's saying. "Listen, just little piece of advice, stop being so nice, and stop trying to please people, or maybe then I could have liked you. Ha, who am I kidding who likes a fat piece of shit." She's laughs. I walk out of the office to my desk and grab what few things I have, and leave. I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm broke and I have no money saved, what little I do keep for myself is for spend on rent, food, lights, and water. The most amount goes to my mother. I have no one, no car, nothing! I had to pawn all of my good stuff too, for the hospital bills. I am so screwed everything suddenly turns into a blur.

~~~Edited By: BTSRMDADDY 💜_
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter please continue to vote an comment letting me know what ya think love ya guys XOXO ~Chloe