Chapter 9 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

The Alpha took his claws and held my head down with one of his arms while the other scarred my face.

No doubt he was carving a T into my cheek.

T for traitor, no longer would I be able to become a member of another pack.

"You...are exiled. Get your things and leave my lands before I come for you and make you wish you had died in place of your sister." He snarled at me, holding his rib cage and letting his perimeter security escort him towards the pack house.

I stood in the middle of the backyard of the pack house, the bloodstain near the edge of the pool still made for an eyesore and I growled to myself before leaving the property.

As I ran home I felt panic building up in my chest and I pressed on faster, the sun was starting to make an appearance and I knew Laura would be up by now.

My heart was pounding when I made my way to the front of my house, the door was open.

Slowly I entered the house feeling colder the deeper I stepped, her body was the first thing that I came across.

Laura was strewn across the area rug in our dining room, a large hole where her heart should've been was surrounded by a glowing purple aura.

Takeo was here.

My mind raced as I suddenly felt sick to my stomach, where was Owen?

I ran up the stairs calling for him and he ran to me from down the hallway, hugging onto my legs and sobbing.

I rushed him downstairs and rushed him to the front door where we were greeted by Takeo.

"Well, well, well, looks like daddy decided to show up after all." He smirked before kicking me in my chest and sending me flying back into the kitchen island.

He picked Owen up by his shirt and placed his fingertips at his eye level, close enough to gouge his eyes out before I yelled out and shifted instantly, lunging for Takeo's leg and knocking him off balance causing him to suddenly drop Owen.

I grabbed Owen's shirt in my jaws and dragged him out of the house, urging him with my snout to run down the road.

He wiped his eyes and gripped my fur in his hands, bringing his forehead into mine before running from the house.

Takeo moved from his previous position to levitating in front of me, the same purple aura which covered Laura's chest circled his whole body.

He smiled down at me and extended his arm, sending a furious gust of wind towards me, knocking me backwards.

I felt my back hit the fence and I stood on all fours once again, and, turning to face him, I expected to deliver another blow, but instead he lowered himself to the ground and walked towards me.

I moved away quickly, placing myself on the front porch step and growling at him. The blood from my cut hadn't stopped bleeding yet, meaning my self-healing was faltering.

He laughed.

"You're no match for me, son of Rogue, did you honestly think I'd let you see your sister again? Tsk tsk tsk, what a sad reality you must face now. Your son will grow up orphaned, a son of an exile, and your sister? She won't be able to handle the devastation, and I will have my Alpha back."

He smirked and struck me almost instantly with a beam of purple Aura.

I felt it slice through my chest and I shifted back into my human form, I gripped the beam with my hand before wincing back in pain.

Wolfsbane.

"That's right. Soon enough the poison from that beam will make its way into your lungs, kidneys, and your heart. I call it, Industam. It means spear of energy, it's the most powerful spell I've conjured yet. I could kill three fully grown Lycans with this spell in less than five minutes, but you...it'll only take half that time."