Chapter 5

" I didn't do it!" Exclaimed Crystal

" uh yah you did!" Replied Jessica

" no I didn't would you just shut up why do you think I would do it?"

" uh well cause you have been a jerk lately!"

" girls just calm down!" Said the principal.

" I didn't do it!" Shouted Crystal.

" then who did!!!" Jessica shout back at Crystal.

" you know what I am leaving!" Said Crystal.

" you can't leave sit back down now!!" Yelled the principal.

"NO." Yelled Crystal

The principal stood up getting really angry at Crystal. "what did you say? You can't talk back to me missy and you can't leave here without my permission and I give you know permission whatsoever so sit back down NOW!" Yelled the principal. She yelled so loud the room started vibrating.

" well watch me!" Yelled Crystal. Then she sprinted out of the office and out the school doors and kept on running her hurt started aching and her feet felt sore but she kept on going. Then she got to her house thank god her parents will be at work until 7:00 or she will be in trouble for being home at least 1 hour after school started it was only 9:00 am. I doubt that they will come for me. She went into the kitchen and got some fruit punch in a tall glass cup and a snack then she went into the living room and turned on the tv and started to eat then she thought " this is awesome, no school!"