Accepting the news!!

Leah's POV

I cried myself to sleep last night after the nurse had told me the news. When I woke up I saw two bodies lying there fast sleep but it wasn't any of the boys....it was my nan and grandad. Was the lads ever come and see me?

It was around about 12 when I got up and got out of my bed. I stopped in front of the mirror and had a look in the mirror at my stomach that had a new life growing in it. Suddenly I hit the cold floor of the hospital , I couldn't even get up because of my knee. I was then quickly picked up and put back in my bed.....but who put me back in my bed?

Louis's POV

I stood at the door of Leah's hospital room. She was stood looking at her stomach and talking to herself. What was she talking about. I was about to go in when she landed on the floor but no one was near her. I think her knee gave away. So I picked her up and carried her to her bed and put her in. While she was sleeping I saw my nan and grandad on the other bed wake up.

"Louis..what you doing here and where are the other lads?" nan asked

"I'm here to see you  Leah and they have just gone out to get something" I replied

"Okay..well we are going..see you soon"

"Yer bye"

Once they left ..I was alone with Leah. I had a quick look at her notes. What stood out to me the must was the note that she was pregnant. What the hell? I quickly put the noted back because Leah was waking up.

Leah's POV

I woke up to a smiling Louis sat next to me.

"Hey..Lou"

"Hey Leah..how's you and the knee?"

"Its great and I'm good"

But he was smiling at me.

"Leah...I know that you are pregnant"

"What the hell"

"Was you going to tell us?"

"I was going to tell you all soon but now you know so I want you to keep it quiet until I'm ready to tell"

"Okay but you need to tell them soon"

"Okay Lou...don't worry because I will do but in my own time"

"That's fine I will not push you"

After he said that he gave me a hug and rubbed my tummy and said that it was his niece or nephew in my tummy. Which it was. The hug came to end when the rest of the lads walked in and Harry coughed.

Harry's POV

We all walked into the room to see Louis and Leah hugging. Which melted my heart to see that. I coughed which made them break the hug and Louis looked down at her tummy and whispered something to it and her. No she couldn't be could she. She is only 16. She has all her life in front of her.

"Hey" I greeted her

"Hey Harry"

"You are not mad with me are you?"

"I'm not mad with any of you"

"Oh that's good"

"I would love it if we all had a group hug"

So that's what we did. It was lovely and I loved it. I didn't want this to end but it did. Leah , Niall , Zayn and Liam went to sleep after that leaving me and Lou wide awake. However soon after Louis went to sleep leaving me alone to be with my thoughts.

Leah's POV

I went back to sleep feeling happy with all the boys around me. I now was accepting the news that I was pregnant and had a life growing inside of me. I now know that I have a loving family to help me bring up my daughter or my son. So it was safe to say that I was happy now until something bad happens again. Which I hope wouldn't. But if it does I can deal with it.