one; editing

Previously on Accidental..

Perrie

As I dance around the living room in only a tee and my underwear, I hear Jade giggle behind me as she stirs her tea and piles her small plate with biscuits. A huge smile takes over my face as I moved my hips from side to side. The cool air touches my skin as I move around. Jade walks over to the couch and places her mug and plate on the table before taking a seat.

"You're definetly in the mood." she giggles as she crosses her legs and covers her mouth.

"Should I not be?"

"I didn't say you couldn't Mrs Thirlwall." she laughs.

Up till now it felt really strange being called "Mrs Thirlwall". Two weeks and I'm still used to hearing " Ms. Edwards." but as times goes I'm sure it'll sink in. The time has gone faster than I thought it would. I can still remember the day I was just 10 steps away from where I am now. I had my hands on her hips as we kissed each other. The memory floods in as I continue to dance along to Troye Sivan's master piece of an album.

Wild plays through the speakers and fills the room as I imitate his little noodle dance. Jade just sits and enjoys her biscuits as she watches me carefully. That day was probably one of the funniest days of my life. I mean how could I ever forgot my oh so famous quote.

"How did the salad get in the box if the box is sealed?" My words flow through my mind and I let out a little giggle. It will never die - especially for Jade. She wouldn't stop laughing. While we ate, when Ally joined us, when Michael asked us if we had lunch. It was like her own little laugh fest.

"Why do you keep giggling?"

"Because," I start, "I just remembered something." I smile.

"Really now?"

"Yea," I answer, "and you're driving me wild, wild wild." I sing. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes at me.

"What was that for?" I pout.

"Nothing," she says as she gets up from the couch and stands in front of me. Jade takes my hands and starts dancing along with me, "you're just really really cute." she laughs.

"Well thank you." I say.

"My pleasure."

"Now, I must say... you have quite the feet on you. For some odd reason I thought you'd be stiff and give me some Harry Potter vibes." I tease.

"Hey," she snaps, "I am far better than him." she assures me.

"Are you trying to compare yourself to my husband?" I joke.

"Husband your ass." she laughs as she wraps her arms around my waist and flips me upside down. I let out a squeal as my hair hits the floor and Hatchi comes joining in.

"Unlike me you dance like Panini."

I let out a huge laugh as I process "Panini." what the actual fuck.

"Babe, her names Parvati." I laugh.

She stops and sighs, "Oh."

"Wait to go Thirlwall." I laugh.

"Shut up."

"No, you shut up Panini." I laugh.

She looks me dead in the eye and pouts before letting out a huge laugh. She joins me and tilts her back as she fans her eyes. This was iconic. Now I have something to tease her with - Panini.

As she wipes a tear off from laughing, I hear our song come on shuffle. It had been a while since I heard this. Guess it was the right time to.

"May I have this dance Per -"