Chapter 1

"Hey Su-chan, why do you keep spacing out again ?" Moa sat beside me on the couch in our dressing room.

"Huh? I was spacing out ? Sorry I think I'm just tired..." I said as I closed my eyes and laid back on the couch.

Those big eyes looking at me, it made me fall so hard. It was a fan yesterday at our concert looking at me, only me. Fans usually go crazy everytime we perform but she, she just stood there in the front row staring at me, sucking all the life from my body. She didn't look anywhere else but me. I was so mesmerised by her that I forgot a few dance moves during our concert. Who is she ? Why was she there ? I've never seen her in my life and I remember all our fans' faces. I totally fell in lo-

"Su-chaaan let's get ready and go back to the hotel ! Come on quickly if you don't want to get there alone by bus !" I didn't even get changed, I'm still in my sweaty costume. Ugh ok, I'll change back in the hotel. "Wait for me !!" I grabbed my stuff and hurried out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The car ride didn't last long and we're back at our hotel room. I decided to share a room with Yui and Moa even though I know I shouldn't have. I mean come on, we all know Moi/Mui is real even if they don't admit it publicly. Hehe I love it when I catch them too close to each other and they get all embarrassed. They are so cute !!

"You space out again.. Are you sure you are alright ?" Concern is heard in Yui's voice and a sad expression is written all over her face.

"Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I let out a small smile to assure them that I'm really feeling okay.

"Hmm I don't believe you Su-chan, so stop lying." Moa got up from the bed and gave me a tight hug. "Why can't you tell us what's happening ?" She looked up to my face, pouting.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready, ok ? Please give me some time." I broke the hug with Moa and looked at both of them to see their reaction.

"Okay... But please don't hesitate to open up to us about your problems. You know we are your best friends and we want to share your pain and try to get over them together." Yui told me in a serious tone while Moa was only nodding her head.

"And me being a good friend that I am, I'm telling you that you should take a shower because you stink." I looked down at my body and realised I'm still wearing my sweaty costume.

I let out a laugh " Hahaha you're right Moa. I'm going to take a shower now. " I gathered my pj's and the other things that I need from my suitcase and went to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the three of us finished our shower, we got in our respective beds, with me taking the bed by the wall, Moa taking the middle one and Yui the bed near the window. I grabbed my phone and texted my mother telling her that I'll be home in two days and that I miss her. I really do miss her. With all the touring I barely got time to see my family and my other friends. I looked to my right only to see the other two girls sleeping peacefully. Turning off the lamp from my nightstand, I made myself comfortable in my bed but then the image of the girl appeared in my head. Who is this girl and how did she do this to me ? She made me fall in love with her at the first sight. I don't even know if I'll ever see her again but I keep thinking about her.

"It's going to be a long night ... " I whispered to myself trying so hard to forget everything and get some sleep.

--------------

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, next time I'll try to make it longer :)