chapter 1

They said...everything happens for a reason if its really meant to be...

Over billions of people all over the world..there is one who is destined for you...

Or maybe...youre just thinking she is..but probably not...cause she is really destined for someone else...and its only your will who is telling you that she is...

What if...it really happens to you...
Would you fight for that person or would you just let destiny took her away from you???...-tim

Tim or in real name...timber...
Yeah..thats how her parents call her...
Such a weird name right??..weird name for a lesbian like her....
But it does fits her everytime her ex call her in that name...but that was before..when they were still together...
When her ex hasnt found her new...

But that was 2 years..such a long time already..for a person who completely.moved on...but not for tim...
She still loves her...and doesnt have plans to find someone new.

After their break up..
The studio had became tim's second home...she doesnt want to go home...cause she will just see her room..which was sorrounded by her ex's photos...

That studio was built in for their photo business which she was wiith her bestfriend harley...another lesbian..but kinda cute...

In everyday of tim's life...
Theres an incident who would totally change her life...

She was sleeping on the couch...infront of her desk...while her hand was above her chest...she had a dream...a very strange dream.about a girl...
Who was wearing a white gown..holding a bouquet ..her face wasnt clear...but tim could say she is beautiful...
She was riding in a white wedding car..and by the smile on her face...she was really happy and excited...
But suddenly...the car went wild...
And bumped into a concrete barrier...and everything was so dark...and then tim heard a siren..and people everywhere..then nurses and doctors all around...and from a far...she saw the girl in a wedding dress....trying to be revived ...but they didnt able to save her....
Then a tick from a clock...tim heard again...she saw a clock...and it was clear on her mind...10:45 AM

It keeps on buffering into her mind...until somebody wake her up..it was harley...her bestfriend...

Harley: are you alright???

Tim: huh???..ahh..yah..yah..im ok...(swallowed hardly)

Harley:you look so strange...having a bad dream???..

Tim:sort of...so??...are we going now??

Harley;..ahmm.yah..its better to be early than late...lets go...

While inside the car...still tim was seemed destructed...

Harley:you sure youre ok tim???

Tim: actually..i had this weird dream...

Harley: how weird???
Like girls dashling all around you??? With just undies into them???

Tim:jerk!!

Harley:haha

Tim:seriously..it was really weird
..and its like a sign..

Harley: (raised an eyebrow) what sign??

Tim: that somebody might die...
On her wedding day..

Harley: hahahaha... God..thats so creepy...really creepy...but you know..just forget it...
It couldnt help us anyway...lets fucos on our client...

Tim: youre right...