Chapter 13:What?

*This chapter is dedicated to my friend Jasmine M. Thank you for supporting my story xx*

Chapter 13

Dustin's POV

"What do you mean i stole your boyfriend.." Kora's voice came out as barely a squeak. I stood there staring with my mouth opened and my eyes wide in shock and fear.

I wanted to move from this position and get Katherine off of Kora, but my common sense got in the way knowing if i moved, they will shoot my friends.

But what i'm more scared off is what is about to come out of Katherine's mouth.

"What did you mean when you said i stole your boyfriend?" Kora repeated herself, her voice rising in annoyance.

Katherine tightened her grip on Kora's wrist against the wall and i wanted so badly to punch the shit out of her face; whether she was a girl or not.

"Dustin of course! Oh wait...he didn't tell you?" She replied with flat tone.

The look on Kora's face was unexplainable. But i swear i saw pain flash in her eyes but she soon quickly covered it. Her head snapped to meet my eyes.

"what is she talking about." Her teeth were gritted and Katherine's amused expression wasn't helping at all.

"I...i..we're not together." I tried to explain but no words come to mind.

"I'm am hurt Dustin, how can you say that your not with me?" Sarcasm lacing Katherine's word.

"Well...since Dustin doesn't have enough balls to tell you his life story i will." She turned Kora around and twisted her hands against her back.

Kora's POV

I winced in pain as her incredible strength held my hands behind my back. She motion for the hunters to get a chair for me and when i sat down, i was immediately tied down with chains. I took a quick glance at Dustin, still in the same position he was in when we first got in here.

Once he caught my eyes, i looked away. I'm still trying to figure things out, everything is so god damn confusing.

These chains are tight and i think my blood circulation is getting cut off.

"Has Dustin ever told you about how he ended up being a rogue?" She questioned, giving me a smug look.

I stayed quiet, refusing to answer her. But based on her facial expression, she knew what my answer was.

She started pacing back and forth in front me.

"Dustin used to be part of a powerful pack, what was it called? Um...shadow something i forgot. But anyways, he was supposed to be an Alpha right after his father. Isn't that right?" She directed her face towards Dustin.

I allowed myself to do the same thing, i wish that i didn't.

His face was drained of its colors and his beautiful eyes seemed dull and pain was clearly shown through them.

"But then he met his mate....which was moi ." She pointed to herself grinning. Oh how i wanted to punch that emotion right off that fucking pale face.

Wait, Dustin and Katherine are...were mates? What the hell how is that even possible?

Werewolves and vampires were two totally different species, i don't understand any of this.

"His father didn't approve blah blah blah, he wanted us to be separated. But Dustin being the hormonal teenager that he is, ends up fucking me then rejecting me the very next day!" She scoffs and glares at Dustin in the corner.

I could feel my cheeks flush at the choice of her words. And the fact that they did "it".

"But once you make love to your mate, your bond is sealed meaning you can't leave that person like ever. So Dustin's daddy kicked his sorry behind out. The end." She laughs. Her voice is annoying, please make it shut up.

"shut...the..fuck..up...now" Dustin said, his voice was low and intimidating. I could feel the anger coming off of him and i was on the other side of the room too.

"oh shut up, you know you can't do shit to me. With that stupid spell your witch placed on us, we're nothing now" She snapped.

What witch, what spell?????

I just sat there completely dumbfounded.

"Maybe because you're a compulsive psychotic bitch." He fired back.

She ignored him and continued on,

"Now, you're probably wondering why this has anything to do with you right?" She asks me.

I nod my head slowly staring straight into those dark soul-less eyes.

"Well thanks to her", she grabs Sophie by a fistful of her hair and drags her to stand in front of me.

"Tell them what you told me" she demands.

"I...i...i saw him, he was going to kill all of them, but his aim was for the one who carried the mark. Someone interfered, causing their life to slip away." She said quietly.

"She means your father, he's an asshole to be honest."

I rolled my eyes, still not getting the whole point of this.

"Since he came to us vampires for help, we declined his offer in helping him track you and your brother's asses down. So he set our fucking area on fire" She clenches her teeth and balls her fists at her side.

"So thats i'm gonna help you kill him." She said smiling.

Excuse me, did i hear her right?

"what?" I practically screamed.

"I said i was going to help you?"

"THEN WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OF THIS?" I look around the whole room at everyone and even the still armed hunters.

"I'll explain later." She shrugs.

"OKAY, IF YOU'RE A HUNTER, PLEASE DISMISS YOURSELF AND DON'T COME BACK HERE EVER" She announces. Literally, everyone obeyed her and walked out with blank expressions on their faces, taking their deadly weapons with them.

"How did you-" I begin.

"I can do compulsion too you know, i'm just more experienced."

Dustin was already running across the room ready to pounce on her but he was only a couple of inches from her until he bounce off, like there was some sort of protection shield or something.

"The spell still works then." She huffs.

She moves towards me and unchains me.

"I swear i'll explain everything soon."

I wanted to pounce of her and crack her head against the floor but something in me is telling me to trust her. My wolf is telling me to trust her.

Today has been the most confusing day of my entire life. The turn of events today has me fucked up.

But for now all i can ask myself is why did Katherine show up all of a sudden and can i trust her?

Authors note:

IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL. Oh and i had a major case of writers blockx VOTE AND COMMENT ILYSM 💕