Can You Be My Carrot Queen? (Louis Tomlinson One Direction)

Dedicated to Strawberry_Roses for making my awesome cover:)!!

Picture of Louis' at the side!

******************************************************************************************************

"Yeah, One Direction are in town today, been causing riots between teenage girls and all sorts" I heard a woman say as I walked down the street

I ran back to where the lady was standing and asked “Excuse me, I overheard you talking about One Direction, do you happen to know where they are?, I've been looking all day”

“Sure darling, they are just round that corner” she said with a smile.

I thanked her and walked away, I could meet One Direction. THE One Direction. My luck couldn't get better.

I walked round the corner, looking at the ground, thinking what I would say if I actually met them.

Just as I was half way through my speech, I got knocked to the ground.

“Oh I’m sorry, the fans, they are chasing us, help” I heard an Irish accent say.

“OMG, Niall, and run” another voice said.

“YOU’RE ONE DIRECTION” I said trying to look shocked.

“Yes yes, we know” Louis said shaking my hand.

“I know this is a bit much to ask but there’s about a thousand fans running to catch us, do you have somewhere to hide us?” Liam asked.

“My house, follow me” I shouted and started running, smirking as I did.

I heard the boys running just behind me and lots of fans not far behind.

“How far?” Harry screamed.

“Just round here” I shouted back.

I ran round one corner, then down the back street for a short cut, then into my garden.

“Have...we...l-lost them” Louis said breathing heavily.

“I think so” zayn replied

"Well, Welcome to my home" I said, already going through a plan in my head.