Hard Choices (Oswald)

Imagine.... 🐧❤️

The hardest time in your entire life stood right in front of you, just staring straight into your soul with so many emotions coursing though his eyes all at once

The hardest time in your entire life stood right in front of you, just staring straight into your soul with so many emotions coursing though his eyes all at once. Oswald. You two have had a very, very troubled past together. You fell in and out of love over and over. One day he changed completely and you felt as though you lost him.

Then you changed and he felt like he had lost you as well. Then Hugo got ahold of you and now you're one of the monsters Oswald is trying so hard to be rid of in Gotham. And it breaks your heart.

"Oswald.... please. I'm not going to cause anyone any harm. I.... I didn't want this." He stared at you with a gun poised firmly in his hands, seeing as how Fish and Hugo both were with you, now having left on Oswald's demand.  And he slowly lowered the gun, your eyes watering from the many things going through your mind. And he seemed to crumble, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks as he looked on at you with so much conflict and pain showing in his eyes.

"I can't hurt you. I can't!! I never can. Just... just go." Your eyes widened at his words, just standing there in shock as if you both were frozen in time. He's not going to kill you. So somewhere in his heart, he still holds you firmly.

"Os...." A crazed look showed on his face upon hearing you speak, his tears still slowly rolling down his cheeks, his hands clenched tightly at his sides. And your heart beat faster and faster with each passing second.

"Go! And don't come back. Don't... please don't." You started at him, no words being able to leave your mouth from the mere pain that coursed through your chest, before you took off running into the dark woods, your eyes letting out what you held in from the moment you spotted him. And you just kept running and running, seeing Oswald's face in your mind the entire way....