haikyuu x reader

hello, it's your author - iwaoizumi.

you can call me whatever you want, I don't care really.

//but it makes me secretly happy if you use honorifics on my name or with author.\\

ahem, anyways. here are some disclaimers.

• one, the way the plot goes is kind of mine, and flows how the anime goes.

•two, I don't own any of the characters - they belong to the author and manga artist.(?) you own you, in your own way. I apologize in advance if you did not like the main character acts (personality) or description. I'm just doing it the way how I would like it to. later on I will add choices you can decide.

•three, does Jumin Han is Gay?

•four, please do not hate on this story. it's not my fault that you don't like the way it goes. you chose to read it. also - if you hate or say something rude, and comment, expect to be blocked or your comment removed.

but if something is wrong in the book like - I stated a fact wrong or there's a typo just say so.

butx2, I probably won't do much about it because I'm a scared child.

•five, I guarantee that all characters will be ooc because I suk at writing.

•six, I do not own any of the pictures in the cover. I only own the way I styled it.

and I think that's it.

if you do not know the basics of xreader stories, here:

f/n, (name), (M!Name), M/n = names
(surname), (l/n) l/n = last names
hair color = h/c, (hair color)
f/c (F/C), = favorite color

exc go search them up.

there's a difference between my writing and My Other writing.

you'll know it's an authors note when I don't use capitals - like that. 

uwahh.. I don't really have anything else to say. maybe I'll add more stuff in the future. 

thank you for reading this - f**k u if you skipped (jk) 

- iwaoizumi