Chapter 31

{ISABELLE}

I walk into a dark cave, and see Peggie standing there. "Hello, Isabelle. I knew you'd find us."

"Us?" I ask, hardly staying confident.

She smirks at me with her bitchy little face "Yes," she says "Us," a man and a women come out of the dark, hand in hand. Then, Peggie brings out a light and shines it onto a unconscious Simon tied to a pole.

"Who are you." I demand to the man and women.

"My name is Gavin," the man said "I am the son of Lilith. And this is my wife, Wilma. I simply want to destroy you and everyone you love for killing my mother." He smiled a wicked smile at me.

"What do you want." I say, desperate to get Simon out of here.

"I want Simon to forget his old life. And I want you to watch. But, there is one thing I want that can prevent this. Interested?" I nod my head, eyes on Simon. "Good. Then bring me Clary and Jace's new born baby when it is born. Then and only then, will I leave you be. Goodbye." He unties Simon and throws him at me. I run out of the room, Simon in my arms.

{CLARY}

When Isabelle walks out of the cave, I gasp at the sight of Simon. "Oh my god, Simon!!" Tears are streaming down even Jace's face, as we walk him to the van.

_____________

Hi guys!! I'm going to make a special Christmas chapter soon!! All I know is that it'll keep you on the edge of your seat. Actually, I might make a few Christmas chapters.

Here are my plans for the Christmas special:

One will birth

Two will be separated

One will die

Thoughts? Thanks guys!! Ily all :)

~Sophia~