Koumei

Warning : took place in final's arc! This chapter is a surprising one so if you did not like something like that, you can skip it into next chapter :D

" W-why are you here?! " You gasped out in shock at the sight of your husband who had been exiled three years ago. The male stayed silence and just walked closer into your shocked figure.

" I'm glad that you've been doing well without me in these three years. " He said, his voice came out soft and gentle. Tears started to form in your eyes.

" H-how can you be so calm with it just like that? Have you forgotten my existence completely that you acted like that?! " You yelled while tears streaming down your face. The male closed his eyes and no words spoken from his mouth to reply your question. " Or i'm just stupid enough to question your feelings to me when it's now obviously vanished? " You asks while attempting to calm yourself.

" It did not vanished. " He replied. " It will never.. " He opened his eyes again and a streak of tear slide down from his eye.

" I-i see.. I'm sorry. I've been quite so emotional lately because of this new world.. " You sighs and wiped away your tears with your sleeve gently.

" Did you think that we can still live in this new world together? After all the things.. " Koumei asks as he glanced at you painfully.

" We can't " You shook your head.

" Why? " The male asks.

" It is simple.. I'm now is no one in this kou empire except as a low maid that works without rest.. and if you reveal your true identity, people would be suspicious of you and lord alibaba more. " You stated.

" It was such an unfortunate to see you again after all these years if the situation turned like this and the words that came out from your mouth. " Koumei sighs.

" M-maybe we should really bid each other a farewell? " You adviced while looking down, not daring to look at his eyes.

" I've never ready enough to bid a farewell to you. " He muttered.

" The only things that you can do now is supporting the kou empire as the lord strategist. In that way, you will be able to live more, rather than escaping with me and create a small family. " You said while tears threatened to fall again.

" You're right.. " He said. " However, please allow me to do a small favor for you before we will be apart again... now forever.. " He smiled.

" W-what is it? " You blinked your head in confusion, the male softly put his hand on your cheek and connected his lips with you. The warmth feeling of his affection gesture made your heart felt so relieved. He slowly pulled away and moved his lip to kissed your forehead.

" I love you (Name).. No matter what happens... I hope we can be together in our next lifetime.. " He smiled. You cried silently and watched his figure walked away from you. As he finally disappears from your sight, you clutched your hand on your gown.

~*~

" Lord strategist! " Alibaba said while he approached the lord strategist. " Well to be honest i was just thinking about why did you suddenly gone just like that. " He admitted while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

" I was just doing some small business on the town. I deeply apologize if i worried you, prime minister. " Koumei bowed a bit with his white fan in front of his face.

" That's completely fine! " He reassured while grinning.

" Prime minister, may i ask you one question? " Koumei suddenly asks.

" Huh? What is it? " Alibaba asks back while he turned his body to face him.

" Did you think that leaving someone you loved so much for everyone's sake is a good choice? " He asks.

" That question was a bit complicated i see.. " Alibaba nodded his head. " But since it is your own choice, you're free to decided between staying with them for your own selfish desires or leave them for everyone's sakes. " He added while genuinely smiled.

" I see.. " Koumei looked down into the ground. " Thank you so much for answering my question. " He nodded his head a bit.

" That's fine! " Alibaba chuckled.

In a split second, koumei felt his head was entered by something. Soon blood started to dripping from his nose and he fell into the ground.

" L-Lord strategist?!! " Alibaba hurriedly rushed over his side and examined his body which now covered in his own blood. The lord strategist widened his eyes and tried to say something.

" S-s-she.. C-cor-rupt m-me.. " Was the last thing koumei said before his eyes fully turned into black and his heart stopped beating.

" W-wait.. W-what's just happen?! Lord strategist, please woke up! " Alibaba shook his figure quite harshly a several times but no reply or not even a slighest move come from now the corpse on his hands. " I-i must report it to kougyoku! "

" Oh no, you're too late alibaba. " You smirked widely while your eyes turns completely red. " One down, three to go " You laughed hysterically.