Chapter Three

★★Warning, the first part of this chapter contains graphic content. If ypu don't want to read this please skip the entire section in the stars. Inside the stars is about Ranees father, and how he reacts to his sons disappearance. In no way am i condoning or agree with what he does, however this sheds some more light on the enviroment that Ranee grew up in, and as the story progress's these parts will play a greater role. I did my best to keep it at a PG 13 level and feel I have acomplished this. If you think it should be rated R please let me know along with why. I really do hope you read it. It will help later on in the book.★★

** The parts about Ranees father, or his past are also in italics**

An old man destroys his sons bedroom deep in the center of the city of Lucia. He had awoke that morning to find his son missing, furious with his servants he lashed them all even the children and ordered them tp search the city for his son. By nightfall no one had seen his son, so the father took to the boys room, looking for any sign as to where he might be. He wasn't concerned for the boys safety though, in fact when he found him the boy had best be dead. He was furious that his sole heir would just runaway. How could the child be so selfish?

★ Entering his servants quarters after coming up empty handed in the boys room, the man unleashed his anger and fury on them.

"Awake, all you useless piles of shit. My son must be found and brought back. Alive or Dead it does not matter, he has left my house and now is considered a traitor. Also send me all your sons, each hour that my on remains missing I will kill one of your boys. If he is not found by the time all the boys are dead, I will take your daughters. They will be raped, beaten, and tortured beyond recognition. I promise, I will not kill them, I will enjoy forcing you watch each day as they are battered and broken by your failures. And men, if you have not returned with my son by the end of the week your wives will join your daughters." the man laughed, as he heard his servants cries of anguish.

The man had no heart. He cared for little more then wealth and power but without an heir even that was meaningless. Deciding to further make a point he grabbed two young girls from their mothers arms. They were just old enough to bare his children. He tore off their clothes in front of everyone and threw them to the ground. He cared nothing for their pleasure as he forced himself on them, tearing and biting at their breasts he thrust himself deep within, thrusting harder and harder as they cried out in anguish. Both girls were virgins, and as the feel of their blood trickled warmly onto him as he took away the innocence they had left, he found himself becoming more and more arroused. This continued until both girls were left unconsious from blood loss, pain, and exhaustion. Ordering the girls be taken and put under watch until could be determined if they were pregnant he turned to the girls mothers to fulfill his last desire. He forced them to their knees as he thrust into their mouths until he finally had enough pleasure.

Laughing as he addressed his servants once last time, " Now, Now was that not fun. I really hope you enjoyed watching what is in store for your wives and daughters if my son is not found. And would you look at that an hour has passed, has my son returned home? No he hasn't, the first boy shall die." Again the room was filled with cries from anguished mothers being drowned out by his evil laughter as he grabbed a boy of only five or six and snapped his neck with his bare hands. Dropping the boy to the ground, he gave the child one last kick, before retreating to the dinnning hall for a snack. All the fun had made him hungry.★

Unaware of what happened because of his disappearance, Ranee woke up in the cave, after a peaceful nights sleep. It was the first night in as long as he could remember that he hadn't been plagued by nightmares. Stretching he took in a good look at his surrounding a small fire provided warmth, and light. His bed was woven of tree boughs and lined with animal skins, he noticed a slight glimmmer on the walls. Upon a closer look he found that the glimmer was gemstones, and the walls were covered in them. Rubies, Saphires, Emeralds, they all shone casting colorful shadows around his chambers. This was beautiful, pure uncontaminated nature. Finally he was home.