Chapter 35...

Semi-Edited

Thank you for the cover who ever made it!! <3 <3

Found the perfect song for Gage and Carter, as well as for this chapter!! PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO IT! <3 

Song is....Force Of Nature by Bea Miller above! 

Dylan's POV

"Why are you freaking out?"

"I am not freaking out." I gritted out, staring at myself in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair once again.

 I ran my fingers through my hair once again

(What Dylan is wearing. Plus Dylan O'Brien is just so cute and adorable!)

"Yes you are. Chill out dude." Gage said as he leaned against the doorway of the bathroom.

"If I remember correctly you were freaking out about asking Carter out." I sent him a look. He didn't say anything letting me know I was right. I had to sit through him whining about Carter. Well technically he didn't whine about her but he did make a big deal about taking her out for a date just the other day, so he can deal with me.

"But you aren't asking her out Dylan. She is helping you with your homework." Well it felt almost like a date. We haven't done anything but text and that is only because I kept annoying her so she would reply. I tracked down one of her friends and got her number. She did keep replying so she had to like me in some way to continue on texting with me. I wanted to take her out but Johanna was not the type you can just take to dinner and a movie. She was different and I liked that. Maybe that is what got my attention.

The day I met Johanna was something I won't forget.

Three weeks ago...

Shit! I am late to class! I blame it on it being a Monday and not on the fact I didn't set my alarm or that Gage didn't think about getting me up. I only had 10 minutes to get to class or else my teacher would shut the door on me. While other professors don't really care if you are late, seeing as you were the one paying not them, but Mr. Cannon was terrible. If you were not in your seat at exactly 8:00 am you were late and not aloud to come in. Very stupid if you ask me.

Almost running down the hallway I silently cursed my alarm, Gage, and the fact that is was Monday of all days. If I had it my way I would sleep all day and not do a thing.

When I turned the corner I saw the classroom up ahead and I let out a sigh of relief. I still had 5 minutes to get inside. Reaching for the door hand I swung it open only to hear a loud thud and a yelp. Confused I stepped back and let the door close. My gaze feel to a figure laying on the floor, clenching their head.

"That fucking hurt." The voice said. It was a girl. When she looked up to glare at me I noticed she was very very pretty. I stared down at her with wide eyes not knowing what to say. I literally just smacked her with the door and all I could do was stare down at her like an idiot.