Juice - You Caught My Eye

Imagine being 21 and is moving back to charming after three years at university. You catch the eye of juice which your father Tig doesn't take it very well

"Ima back!" I shout while walking into the clubhouse duffle bag over my shoulder, backpack on my back as I pull my suitcase along behind me.

"Y/N!" I hear my father before I see him and he's making his way over to me, arms stretched out with a huge smile on his face to go with it. "How was your drive home baby?" He's asks letting me out of his tight embrace.

"Fantastic, but I seriously need a whiskey right about now because the last few hours driving that old truck almost killed me" My dad laughs at this before throwing an arm over my shoulder and walking me over to the bar.

________________________________________

Later that day after me and dad had done some catching up, I sat in the office with Gemma after I had been fixing up my old Harley.

"So meet any guys at this University of yours?" Gemma asks as I clean my oil covered hands on an old oil rag.

"I met plenty of guys..." Gemma smirks at me "and some girls" She barks a laugh at this

"You're your fathers daughter alright" she smiles "Any of these people look like they could be more than just fun?"

"Nothing promising but I'm still on the look out" As I say this I hear the rumble of motorbikes driving into the TM. Opening Gemma's office door I watch as they all pull in just coming back from a run, dad said something about 'dealing with Mayan shit'.

"Gemma who is he?" I ask motioning to one of the younger members of the group. He had tanned Puerto Rican skin, muscles practically bursting out of his cut and he was rocking a mohawk, both sides of his head tattooed adding to the 'big bad biker' look. And if it weren't for his big brown puppy dog eyes and that cute smile he would pull it off.

"That's Juice" she says as I continue to watch the handsome man man interact with his brothers when he when he suddenly turned towards me his eyes meet mine, he must have felt my stare. "Don't get involved with him baby"

"Why not?" I question quietly as Juice sends a smile my way practically knocking the breath out of me before Chibs regained his attention.

"Your dad would have a heart attack, a brother bedding his golden girl? I don't think Juice would be breathing for much longer" I did listen to what Gemma had said but I just didn't choose to follow her advice. the guy was a god and I'd be damned is I don't get to know him

_______________________________________

Months passed and while nothing romantic wise had happened between me and Juice, the eye contact, shy smiles and blushing checks continued. We spoke often and when ever Gemma had a dinner we would sit next to each other. He wold give me a ride home every night and every morning he would pick me up on his way to the clubhouse.

Tonight however was going to be different, tonight there was going to be a party, it will be the first time Juice has seen me in something other than jeans and a crop top. I decide on wearing a tight black leather shirt with a tight black lace belly top with Juices favourite pair of my black heels. The skirt made my butt look awesome and my make-up was all out tonight. When I had perfected my hair into perfect loose brown curls I pulled on my leather jacket and ride my Harley to the clubhouse.

Walking into the party is in full swing, members with croweaters by their sides, old ladies by the bar talking or feeling up their old men and everyone was drinking and getting high. I spotted Juice after greeting my dad and the rest of the guys he spotted me seconds later. His smile dropped when he saw me his eyes traveling down my body as I remove my jacket exposing a small portion of my stomach. His big brown eyes never left mine as I walked towards him as I did so I take in his appearance. He wore simple clothes, black jeans, black top, simple but it worked wonders for him.