||The Silent Whispers||

-you can choose to believe that this is an {EPILOGUE}, but i would always like to think of it this way: a story never ends, it is immortal.-

without further ado, i present:

Percy's POV

It was a beautiful autumn day. The leaves were slowly turning green to gold, from the color of summer, to the colors of autumn nights. Red, orange, and gold was about. In the trees, in the air, in the world--it was beauty.

"C'mon Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth called.

"I'm coming, Annabeth!" I said. "At least I'm trying my best. It's very difficult to steer and go fast with a wheelchair you know, very difficult."

Annabeth stopped running and waited for me to catch up to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows in worry. "Are you okay? Does it still hurt?"

"Annabeth," I said in exasperation. "That was one year ago."

"Then why are you still in a wheelchair?"

"Well..." I tried to say something. 

Annabeth crossed her arms. "Be honest Percy, because it is fact. You are a terrible liar."

"Fine," I said giving up. "It hurts there and then. But isn't that one of the side effects?"

"True...but the other day. We tried to make you hold Riptide.  And you were trembling like it was the weight of the sky."

I sighed. "I know, but it felt very heavy."

"Because that's you're you, Seaweed Brain. And c'mon. Jason and Piper is waiting at Olympus. Today's one of your Therapy sessions." 

I nodded and Annabeth went behind me to push me into the doors of the Empire State Building.

Annabeth went to the receptionist. "600th floor please."

He merely looked up and nodded. For we have been here so often, the reception didn't need to check.

"Just remember to make sure that no one's with you when you go up."

We nodded and went into the elevator, listening to Apollo's awful song choices.

Finally, we reached Olympus and Annabeth guided me to Apollo's palace.

Piper and Jason was already waiting for us.

"Hey Percy, Annabeth." they acknowledged.

"Hi guys," Annabeth said.

"Hey," I said.

The door of the room of where the Therapies took place swung open. And out came the god with the dazzling white smile.

"Hello, please come in," he said and we went in the room after the god.

Jason lifted me from my wheelchair, my two arms wrapped around Jason's neck, and he set me on to the bed.

"Okay," Apollo said. "Let's get started."

Apollo injected a syringe into my forearm. The familiar chilling feeling flowed in my veins. Pain ignited in my lower back, burning and crackling. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes, Percy," Piper told me.

Very reluctantly I did.

"Remind me why does this hurt, again?" I said through gritted teeth.